Join for free
Page 10 of 17 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 11:09 AM

Re: The healthy eating challenge!

Originally Posted by Teacup ->
Love avocado! I think we might have interacted once on a hair thread when I looked in before I was 50. I deleted most of my social media accounts as sometimes do, but remember you
Teacup, I am the same...an introvert who loves people and has no social media. I just pour all my social energy into this forum and that's quite enough for me Oh, and a few people at the allotment, but that's mostly a Hi & Bye scenario
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 02:27 PM

Naughty today.

Breakfast: Toast.
Dinner: Cod and Chips from the Chippy.
Supper: Spicy Bean Wrap.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 07:17 AM

Not so healthy today.

Porridge with two Prunes.
Cornish Pasty, Cheese & Onion Potato Pie, Peas.
?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Naughty today.

Breakfast: Toast.
Dinner: Cod and Chips from the Chippy.
Supper: Spicy Bean Wrap.
Maybe its early in the morning, or my glasses need a wipe down, but I mixed up the words Today, and Toast, and thought you had a toad for breakfast! Made me laugh

Anyway, off to a great start this morning. Nothing to eat as yet and its gone 8am. I might have some muesli with banana in an hour or so - I'm too warm to eat.
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

11-06-2021, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Teacup, I am the same...an introvert who loves people and has no social media. I just pour all my social energy into this forum and that's quite enough for me Oh, and a few people at the allotment, but that's mostly a Hi & Bye scenario
Kindred souls!

Oh I love the idea of an allotment, but will probably sort my garden out finally at some time to plant stuff!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

11-06-2021, 08:56 AM

Croak, croak Pixie. lol
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

11-06-2021, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Croak, croak Pixie. lol
Your meals don't sound bad to me, even when you say you've had stuff extra.

I've not had anything today except endless fizzy water, because everyone else hates it. I fancy chippy tonight 😁
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 01:57 PM

Ever since my necessary for health 'lifestyle changes' a few years ago instead of thinking what would I like to eat I think what can I eat that is healthy. Not always a lot of fun but so much easier in the summer when salads are plentiful .

I have just had a lunch of potato salad/fennel and red onion salad/ basil and tomato salad/ with dressed salad greens from the garden watercress and herbs.

Pudding was raspberries and strawberries mixed. I will now healthily bounce down the lane with Chloe .
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

11-06-2021, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Ever since my necessary for health 'lifestyle changes' a few years ago instead of thinking what would I like to eat I think what can I eat that is healthy. Not always a lot of fun but so much easier in the summer when salads are plentiful .

I have just had a lunch of potato salad/fennel and red onion salad/ basil and tomato salad/ with dressed salad greens from the garden watercress and herbs.

Pudding was raspberries and strawberries mixed. I will now healthily bounce down the lane with Chloe .
That sounds amazing
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 11:24 PM

Well I've been having breakfasts of porridge and sliced apricots. Highly recommended.

Page 10 of 17 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top