Join for free
Page 10 of 16 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 10:52 PM

Re: Imagination Game

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I am con seated, comfortably, what's next?
Whatever I predicted would be wrong, so best to just wait and see.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 11:56 PM

yes a lot of quick responses happened between two insulting whoops constenting adults that fell in love it seemed..... was it sexual attraction yet again that has blinded me or is it full on love at 7th sight in the hour of midnight,,,,
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 06:03 AM

I think my late comments were out of sheer exhaustion, but this early morning I am all all bright and bushy tailed...guess you are also Fella...fate pure fate do yar reckon my love....
kisses for me save all our kisses for me but more appropriate is this old song...music is in my soul, is it in yours my Cherie...
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

25-06-2021, 10:42 AM

shopping , what yer buying me...or version 2,
I have over whelmed you, your taking a hard look at this goings on of ours..making yer.. mind up ..la de lah de dah you so wanna babe don't yer..your not the first one to fail at your initiation, 1st did and up to the 6th was touch and go... but I gave them a good run for there well earnt cash..that they paid to get rid of me, was the icing on the cake...got myself another pad, signed over to me so now skint..but me finks...not for very long...heard you got a slash stashed away for that rainy day..Fella, that day HAS arrived...spend well and the treats will not disappoint yer, Fella.....

just for you and me..no peepers or hangeroners..he is mine
https://youtu.be/ETxmCCsMoD0
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 10:51 AM

Oh I say...some years ago Azz said He would maybe add a dating thread on the OFF..Has He been true to His word?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Oh I say...some years ago Azz said He would maybe add a dating thread on the OFF..Has He been true to His word?
No idea, but I'm just glad these two aren't about to have kids...can you imagine what madness would be unleashed upon the world?!!
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
heard you got a slash stashed away for that rainy day..Fella, that day HAS arrived..
I'm not really interested in money, and I'm even less interested in giving it away, I'm afraid. I hope that hasn't made your day rainy, Dianne. If you only want me for my money, I encourage you to have a good think about about it, and try to find something else to want me for.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

25-06-2021, 11:33 AM

I can feel the pain and hurt in your vocals...I can only be honest, hurtful, so be it, but being trueful, is me..Have I ever tried to hide all my husbands from you..NO.my change of name, to feel rid of them, was my idea and happy with Dianne Alwaysright..I have told you my love for you and..ooo now I am sad and crying, need to dab my one good eye now...ooo pain, so much pain in the knees again just hope I will be one day able to walk down the Aisle with you. Do you need walking sticks, I wonder. I keep them handy with me and the other aids I require to get about around the place..Now steps I can't cope with, what about you, as you talk of aging quickly...Be kind to yourself and to me also, Not going to spend more than you have, as never really get in debt that often.

p.s. No rain is forecast here my Fella ,,sun sun sun all day long
Harbal
South Yorkshire

25-06-2021, 11:50 AM

I can feel the pain and hurt in your vocals...
That will be the chest infection I'm recovering from.

Have I ever tried to hide all my husbands from you.
Have I ever tried to look for them?

so much pain in the knees again
I hope you haven't removed your supports.

Do you need walking sticks, I wonder.
Not since I got the mobility scooter.

..Now steps I can't cope with, what about you
No prob. My scooter is an off-road model; four wheel drive and everything.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

25-06-2021, 12:39 PM

Wow o Wow..as soon as I saw the FOUR WHEEL DRIVE I never bothered to read the rest..Hooked..yep My Fella gotta Roller..hook line and sinker...take it you gotta sinker thingee..you know what I am getting at..does that seem cheekie to yer Sweetiepie Honeybunch...guess all men got one of them in working order.
Saw it off the road for repairs..I know they take little time with posh cars these days, especially when they know your loaded like your good self.
When is it going to be back on the road...probably after my stint at the reconstructions and re alignment treatments..that flipping accident has caused more damage than they thought..will explain soon My guessing that your a handsome gorgeous Fella and all mine....Off for the first treatments now,,do not worry too much about me..know yer goona though.

Page 10 of 16 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top