Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2014, 12:39 AM

Re: On his trail!

Has all that popcorn given you this inspiration Mark?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2014, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
.. cold tea springs to mind more than warm honey
Not exactly Dylan Thomas is it, more Thomas the tank engine .

I expect a little more finesse from a romantic Welshman with with the valleys in his blood...
Consider me as Dylan Thomas on steroids - a far more masculine version. This is required these days and is more in tune to the likes of the masses - car chases - unarmed combat and so on. Dylan had his time but now the usurper MKJ is ready to take the Welsh literary crown .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2014, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Consider me as Dylan Thomas on steroids - a far more masculine version. This is required these days and is more in tune to the likes of the masses - car chases - unarmed combat and so on. Dylan had his time but now the usurper MKJ is ready to take the Welsh literary crown .
A vision of DT on steroids is too terrible for me to contemplate
I shall retire to think deep thoughts...
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2014, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Has all that popcorn given you this inspiration Mark?
I think the popcorn is in the clear but the chocolate and vodka def have some part to play.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

24-01-2014, 11:12 AM

Hey, it ain't bad even in the light of day, though I did have to edit it a little .
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2014, 11:26 AM

I thought it was a cowboy book
I imagined your man leaning on the bar, with his foot resting on the spittoon .....
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

24-01-2014, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
I thought it was a cowboy book
I imagined your man leaning on the bar, with his foot resting on the spittoon .....
Nah, private eye mun .
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2014, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Hey, it ain't bad even in the light of day, though I did have to edit it a little .
Totally confused so far

You will have to write another few chapters before I get the gist of it
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

24-01-2014, 06:14 PM

I think I will have to rewrite parts of it, especially the smelling part, but then again maybe the 'floozy' had had some sort of liaison and still stank? The thick plottens .
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2014, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I expect a little more finesse from a romantic Welshman with with the valleys in his blood...
Hmmm the plot thickens.

So Mark's got me in his blood eh ?

Sounds more like a plot from "Only Fools and Horses" to me.

Rachel i'm as confused as you are. Lmao !

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top