Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 01:19 PM

Re: Bi-curious Me

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aha, so it was just all in the mind was it.

Incidentally, I agree with Myra - what kind of mother behaves like that along with her daughter - what a sick pair.

I bet the two women were laughing at men, all the way to the bank though.
Ha, ha Mupps, not all in my mind, only one never achieved alas.
Still two out of three at bad as the song goes, even if memories.
Mother and daughter interacting , now I never posted that did I? Then how many lads/men have made love to the girl friends mother.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 02:12 PM

[QUOTE=dukeofearl;664611]Ha, ha Mupps, not all in my mind, only one never achieved alas.
Mother and daughter interacting , now I never posted that did I? Then how many lads/men have made love to the girl friends mother.[/QUOTE]

Possibly, but not both at the same time though. That's a different kettle of fish altogether.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Ha, ha Mupps, not all in my mind, only one never achieved alas.
Mother and daughter interacting , now I never posted that did I? Then how many lads/men have made love to the girl friends mother.
It can get very mucky.
I know of a father who made love to his son's wife and welcomed the little addition to the family of his new grandson (son) with brass necked grandfatherly pride.
Before anyone might ask .. the son never knew for sure. But always wondered and on the basis of that hated his dad.
The wisdom in that surely being ... stick to one relationship at a time.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 04:25 PM

Just seen a comment about making love with the mother-no never. But I do remember being 17 in a small village. This new girl walks into my sight-she is drop dead lovely, alas she turned out to be 13 and one does not hunt little girls-then I saw her mum,alas one does not hunt married women in a small village.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Just seen a comment about making love with the mother-no never. But I do remember being 17 in a small village. This new girl walks into my sight-she is drop dead lovely, alas she turned out to be 13 and one does not hunt little girls-then I saw her mum,alas one does not hunt married women in a small village.
What! And go through life wishing

https://youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 07:09 PM

Yer, go for it while you have still got it, fantastic experience not to be missed. Twins are even better fun, Lesbian twins even better still and Mother and Daughter the ultimate Marque de Slade experience
bugger it. Just do it if that's yet fancy. Just spare the details please.......
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 08:09 PM

Some Guys do have sick warped minds...(vomit)....or are They just being controversial to be noticed...aww..shame!
dukeofearl
south coast uk

13-06-2015, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Some Guys do have sick warped minds...(vomit)....or are They just being controversial to be noticed...aww..shame!
I wonder what they think about you
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 11:09 AM

What! And go through life wishing

https://youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4

nice tune DofE and describes the options perfectly
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 11:11 AM

alas she turned out to be 13 and one does not hunt little girls
I think the travellers do as part of their culture?

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top