Join for free
Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
jaywalker
Hobart, Tasmania
jaywalker is female  jaywalker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 02:48 AM

Re: Swedish Women on ORGASM

Remember the quote: I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Respecting the right of others to have an opinion or belief contrary to one's own seems to be what is so often the problem on here.

Being parsimoniously judgemental is a sure sign of a closed mind. As General Patton once said: if we're all thinking the same thing, then somebody is not thinking. Just because someone personally finds a topic not to their taste, doesn't mean it's wrong for others to discuss it.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by jaywalker ->
Remember the quote: I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Respecting the right of others to have an opinion or belief contrary to one's own seems to be what is so often the problem on here.

Being parsimoniously judgemental is a sure sign of a closed mind. As General Patton once said: if we're all thinking the same thing, then somebody is not thinking. Just because someone personally finds a topic not to their taste, doesn't mean it's wrong for others to discuss it.
Dead bloody right, Jay !

It seems that a lot of these Poms have much to learn from the land Down Under.
(Is Tassie still part of Aus. ?)
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 05:06 AM

..... Just because someone personally finds a topic not to their taste, doesn't mean it's wrong for others to discuss it.
That might not apply to a sit-down discussion but it certainly ought to apply to an internet forum where one is free to leave the discussion/debate at any time and join another.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Thank you Carol. In my opinion , sex has always been overrated, messy and unhygienic
Beats the hell out of tea & crumpets.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 10:01 AM

Why? And to the death of whom? Where did you find a silly phrase like that?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 11:01 AM

An Orgasm a day keeps the Doctor away....Or have I misunderstood the saying all these years....
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 11:30 AM

Very true OGF! And more fun than an apple.

Why is it that those who don't approve of open discussion on a subject, insist on joining just those discussions to express their disapproval and try to shut them down?
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Beats the hell out of tea & crumpets.
Home made or Tesco?
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

11-01-2016, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
.... Why is it that those who don't approve of open discussion on a subject, insist on joining just those discussions to express their disapproval and try to shut them down?
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 11:44 AM

Sex is unhygienic?
Hmmm...I've never caught anything from that activity, makes me wonder where Robert goes for sex.

Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top