Join for free
Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 02:16 PM

Re: Hitler, was he a genius ?

Hitler had bad taste when it came to a decent haircut-the signs were there.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Hitler had bad taste when it came to a decent haircut-the signs were there.
It was a right giveaway wasn't it
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 02:22 PM

Hitler was an imperfect man. Far from having Aryan traits. He was not tall, but shoft. He did not have blond hair, but dark and it was rumored that he had Jewish roots in his family. So, it would seem to me that Hitler despised everything he was all about
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Hitler was an imperfect man. Far from having Aryan traits. He was not tall, but shoft. He did not have blond hair, but dark and it was rumored that he had Jewish roots in his family. So, it would seem to me that Hitler despised everything he was all about
He wasn't a happy man was he - you could tell
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I'll not comment on any more posts where my input is not appreciated for it's worth.
What I said about Hitler being a psychopath is true, if you'd rather pick on my quip about starsigns, there's no point.
My brother's got the same birthday as Hitler ..and he's nothing like him, if that helps.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
My brother's got the same birthday as Hitler ..and he's nothing like him, if that helps.
It is a good quote to use at parties when wanting to break the ice!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
The question was , and I suspect nobody has read the original link. Was Hitler a brilliant caring family man who raised Germany from being a poverty ridden basket case into one of the greatest nations on earth in five years , brilliant or not. Sure as heck if true he made our present "call me Dave" look a total muppet.
Also if you read it, he had the same values in life a Corbyn and we know how posters just adore Corbyn, so they must adore Hilters values when he was made Chancellor.
He took a country from nothing to everything.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 04:31 PM

The bottom line is.. Hitler was a failure, he lost the war!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
The bottom line is.. Hitler was a failure, he lost the war!
Yes and if you read the original link it took most of the world combined to beat him. Not bad for a country that had nothing a few years earlier , entrapped in poverty and totally restricted in development by a Treaty. That is not failure that is astounding.
The point once more is not the war which followed.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2016, 05:59 PM

I read the link ...and to be fair I'd have to ask a German who lived before war broke out for their opinion of this Utopian society.

There are things on that list like Free Health Care , the prohibition of selling cigarettes to women .. Trade Unions were banned ...people who refused to work imprisoned ...

I can detect the control freak .....
Which twisted into something more draconian and sinister.
Having seen footage of his speeches he was a little runt of a man who had charisma to a dangerous degree and the world was well shot of him.

Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top