Join for free
Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 12:31 AM

Re: Guantanamo

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Its a well known fact that when tedious men consistently derail threads its sure as eggs because they are frustrated BOFs and are not getting enough nookie .
And they are not getting enough nookie because they are tedious BOFs.
Hard luck old chaps
So much for addressing the Topic not attacking, abusing and insulting other posters.
I thought there were some rules about that ???

But, what's good for the goose ......
Muddy, you really are a joke !
You were the first to derail the thread with crap about Nauru (again) !
And puleeeese .......
don't try to pretend that it was a serious suggestion that the Gitmo detainees be transported to Nauru.
We all know that is nonsense.
Well anybody with half a brain does.

Australia can have them then .
Send them to Nauru with all the rest of the people imprisoned there -men women and children .
People who haven't actually committed any crime but trying to make a life in Australia.
Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
There she goes again!

You cannot possibly counter any of the points raised in the previous post with anything relevant or even intelligent.
So as always, you fly off on a ridiculous, totally unrelated tangent.
It really is a coward's ploy.
And of course the really, really relevant stuff like
...Oh hum with veiws of the crack pot reactionary labourites it looks like the Tories can sit back and relax .
It going to be a long hot summer .
David Cameron may well be a plonker.
But better a plonker than someone like Corbyn and his band of latter day Robbin hoods would like take from those who work and give it to every Tom Dick and Mohammed .
A party that hasn't just not moved on but is still singing the red flag and thinking they are latter day revolutionaries .
That's got absolutely heaps to do with Gitmo !
Talk about 'derail' ! Hypocrite.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 02:39 AM

Your are squirming again Pums
I made the observation on BOFs .
No names were mentioned .

Unlike yourself who has no problem in calling me a coward a hypocrite and a wimp.

These are all personal attacks but dont worry i am not bovvered .

It just shows up your lack of reasoned argument .

and also makes you look like a big girls blouse
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 02:54 AM

Anything meaningful to contribute about Guantanamo ?

Oh sorry, it all revolves around the treatment of Australian aborigines (particularly by the British) and Asylum Seekers on Manus and Nauru.
I forgot.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 03:09 AM

I expect you did its not something to be proud of.
Killing aborigines taking their lands taking their children.
Treating them as second class citizens.
and not a terrorist amongst them!
Trouble is mate we are all history buffs here so no blustering excuses.
Just relax throw another shrimp on the proverbial .
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 04:35 AM

You mean you talk nonsense in Swedish too ?

I am not interested in 'shaming' you because I don't find BOFs interesting .

Suggest you have a cup of cocoa instead.
Whether the cocoa evaporates or is consumed, the residue of shame remaining is yours alone.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
Whether the cocoa evaporates or is consumed, the residue of shame remaining is yours alone.
And how would you know ,you can't see the bottom of the cup.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 11:23 AM

Even closed minded, unintelligent people sometimes read widely, but their sources of information are often limited to whatever supports their premeditated convictions. In such cases, they are capable of stringing together sentences consisting of many more than four words .... but really saying nothing at all and are completely incapable of debate. It is not the length of a sentence that determines whether or not one is "open minded" or "intelligent" but rather the contrary. Concise and meaningful logic is more likely to achieve that which you seek. Start with fundamental logic ....

... this is the basis upon which knowledge will eventually be acquired.
He said with a lisp.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

29-03-2016, 11:36 AM

You see now Pumice, this is so ****** typical of you. We are talking about the lives of nearly a thousand men, who have been detained without charge and tortured by an illegal entity. So illegal in fact that it isn't even allowed on American soil proper. And there you sit demanding proof of their guilt. What an idealist you are! I'll bet you believe democracy is a good idea too! You exasperate me beyond description!
Oh my goodness,is this a lover's spat?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

29-03-2016, 12:01 PM

Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 01:30 PM

A huge turn out by the peanut gallery today. Uncle Bob will be distributing lollies any time now to keep the children from wetting themselves.

Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top