Join for free
Page 10 of 487 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 > Last »
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 02:32 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (part 6)

Having a peaceful, restful day today - well until 3 pm anyway. My carer today has two small granddaughters, so I'm just about to pack up Rhian's old doll house for Janet to take home. Another piece of clutter down the road...... but it's given them all (boys included) quite a few hours of pleasure.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 02:56 PM

Arrived back at home 11.50ish.Journey wasn't too bad a very heavy downpour Swindon way,I tend to grip the steering wheel tighter when conditions are bad!
Shame you can't see the game Celyn,wonder how our boys will do? Pob lwc bois.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 03:36 PM

Yes! Just getting ready to watch...
Amdani hogia!
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 05:08 PM

What a day I've had . Got up feeling lousy but as sun was shining I got dressed and decided to take the car for a spin to keep battery topped up . Got as far as the shop in West Cross a bludy car wouldn't start . Then my phone didnt have credit so borrowed one off assistant to phone a friend . I was asking everybody if they had jump leads and 1 man did but because of how my car was parked he couldn't help . Then I remembered I had AA !! so phoned them and they said they would be there in 45 mins . My friend had to go but he said he would come back and check later .I saw 2 AA cars passing by on the main road but an hour had gone by and no joy . my friend came back and I was desperate for the loo so he stayed by the car while asked in shop if I could use theirs , Answer was no because of H&S and I may have an accident !!!! I then had to go down the road to the pub . In the meantime it started raining and really cold . Anyway 2 hours later AA came and started car but said the battery was knackered and said if I drove to my local garage he would follow me and then gave me a lift home . Did so but the van step was really high and I knackered my hip getting in. Finally home after over 3 hours so a large slug of whisky in my coffee and I've been prone on sofa ever since Will have to find something really easy for my tea lol Also real storm brewing out there now. I've got the match on so keeping an eye on it
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 05:29 PM

Goodness Jac what a day you've had!
I'd stay right where you are if I were you, stick to the spiked coffee with some cheese n crackers!
Hope you feel better soon
If only the boys were playing better too!!
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 08:52 AM

Hope you have a better day today Jac.
What a stormy night.very windy,rain,thunder and lightning,still very windy this morning but stayed dry for our short walk.Not going out again today.
Thank goodness our rugby boys finally woke up a bit during the second half of yesterday's game.There didn't seem to be any hwyl in the team.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 09:44 AM

Went over to Groesvaen for Jamie's birthday and the rugby, so had a lovely afternoon - would have been even better if they'd won. Son and Jamie put his new bike together and he was itching to get out and try it, but I said if I ever found it lying on the lawn it would be coming home with me.....

Hope you've recovered from your excursion yesterday Jac. The storm has reached here now and the rain is horizontal. Don't think I'll be going far today.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 10:02 AM

That was a terrifying night. Dry at moment and amazed no damage to be seen from house. My big fear was electricity going off as I couldn't have gone to see to the generator in that. Young dog terrified. I thought it was someone down stairs in the house, it was Lark trying to get out of her room. It was as if someone was pointing a hosepipe at the windows.

What a day you had Jac. Cars, who'd have them! Unfortunately we can't live without them.

8 year old twin grandson goes into hospital today. Should be a short stay, but still a worry as it all went pear shaped before Christmas.

Must take dogs out and then to the hospital.,I have to do a Trache change today.

All stay safe.
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 12:15 PM

It's a bit breezy out there ......won't be going anywhere today !
Hope you're feeling better Jac and car probs are sorted.....
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 01:20 PM

Thanks for all your good wishes xx
Real storm brewing out there and I've hovered around and quite happy to stay in but garage just phoned and car should be ready about 2pm so lad will come and pick me up so I can collect it
Hope grandson is ok Celyn xx

Page 10 of 487 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top