Join for free
Page 10 of 13 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2016, 05:47 PM

Re: Clinton v Trump

TRUMP-TON

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2016, 05:51 PM

Why is Hilary so loud??? I can't bear to watch her now...if she wins I'll be muting my tv whenever she's on. Give Obama another term, I say. At least he made all his speeches at an acceptable level of voice and was watchable.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2016, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Why is Hilary so loud??? I can't bear to watch her now...if she wins I'll be muting my tv whenever she's on. Give Obama another term, I say. At least he made all his speeches at an acceptable level of voice and was watchable.
Unbearable isn't she and so so false.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2016, 05:57 PM

I heard her on the radio this morning screaming like a banshee, im glad i missed the visuals,.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2016, 06:00 PM

..... Give Obama another term, I say. At least he made all his speeches at an acceptable level of voice and was watchable.
They can only serve two terms. He has.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2016, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Do you know, I'm sick to the back teeth of people bleating about racism.

OK, I'll try to keep calm.

Has it ever occurred to you that if the number of 'minority people' in the armed forces does not reflect the proportion in society in general (and I'm not sure that is the case), it is more that likely because many 'minority people' do not want to join.

Then there is the other possibility that positive discrimination which, although it is denied, has been going on for quite some time now. The problem with positive discrimination is that people are encouraged to take up certain positions (not only in the armed forces) purely because of the colour of their skin, their gender or their sexual proclivity, and regardless of whether they are suited intellectually or physically. The armed forces are not like many other career choices, where it must be easy to sit back and pretend you are up to the job if necessary. If standards are not maintained, people can be injured or even killed as a result, and I'm not referring to the enemy!
Not as sick as the many people being treated badly due to their colour id bet.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2016, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
They can only serve two terms. He has.
Shame.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2016, 09:34 PM

Why is Hilary so loud??? I can't bear to watch her now...if she wins I'll be muting my tv whenever she's on.
You said it!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2016, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Not as sick as the many people being treated badly due to their colour id bet.
Ah, you're referring to white Christian bakers, aren't you?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2016, 09:29 AM

One day to go, I think we will find out the result pretty quickly as much of the voting was done early. So Wednesday morning we should know the result. I wonder what the markets will do if it's a Trump victory?

Page 10 of 13 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top