Join for free
Page 10 of 18 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 11:25 PM

Re: Emmerdale

'Tis four months since we chatted about Emmerdale and hasn't an awful lot happened?

Cameron polishes Carl off and Chas gets the blame and, it is said, that Cameron will kill again.

So, who do you think he'll kill? My bet is on Alex, and I don't have information from anywhere.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 11:53 PM

Yes I think Alex, and good bloody riddance as well. Can't stand his accent.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
'Tis four months since we chatted about Emmerdale and hasn't an awful lot happened?

Cameron polishes Carl off and Chas gets the blame and, it is said, that Cameron will kill again.

So, who do you think he'll kill? My bet is on Alex, and I don't have information from anywhere.
Why do you think Cameron will kill Alex Mollie??
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 02:17 AM

I think Cameron will confide in Alex as to what he did with Carl and I think Alex will be horrified and threaten to go to the police, as he's a fair sort of lad, so Cameron will have to do away with him. I honestly don't know what's going to happen, but that's my scenario, and quite frankly, Alex's part in the soap is going nowhere.

Cameron couldn't kill of any of the other main actors, so my best bet is on Alex, although I suppose it could be Dan, thinking about it.

Alex is a big lad and much younger, and I'm not sure that Cameron could overpower him, so maybe I'm wrong, and it's the newer character in Dan that he kills, who recently married Chas.

I'm off again!

OB, I'm not keen on a Scouse accent either, but I wouldn't kill him because of it.

So, who do you think he kills?
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 11:46 AM

I think it could possibly be Jude. Why? well people do tend to confide in vicars. The magazines say that Cam confides in 'a villager' but that this villagers disappearance is not noticed until a relative comes looking for them. Now Alex would be missed by Edna almost immediately now he lodges with her, as for Dan, well his family also live in the village and therefore would not have to come looking for him. In fact Jude is the only one I can think of who does not have some immediate attachment to the village and who therefore would need an outsider to come looking.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 01:57 PM

Hm yes that's a good point about Jude and you are right, Edna would miss Alix straight away.... its all happening ...
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

28-12-2012, 03:26 AM

Well, now we all know. I wasn't over-fond of Alex as a character, but this is going to drag on now for a while until the truth is revealed, and it will.

I wonder how many other dead bodies are buried in those woods!

Despite Cameron torching his own vehicle, the police, if they do the job properly, will have SOCO in to find out why the van was burned out and again, if they do their job properly, they will find evidence, because even burning out a vehicle cannot get rid of any specific signs.

Cameron washed out the vehicle but, notwithstanding, evidence will remain.

But that's only if forensics do their job properly.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 05:52 PM

Come on Mollie, we already know that the local forensic bods, not to mention their pathologist have not a clue what they are doing. The pathologist did not realise that Carl had sustained two separate blows, nor that these two blows occurred some time apart. Nor did the initial SOCO team find the second blood stained brick (which would also have had brain matter on it). The pathologist should also have realised that the two blows were administered from different angles, ie Chas was flat on her back and therefore hit the side of his head, and Cam was standing upright and hit from the back.

Mind you had he/she noticed this then questions should have been asked by Chas's defence team, as, unless she has arms like an Orang Utan she could not have delivered the blow to the back of his head whilst lying in a prone position beneath him.

Also just a thought, but I was under the impression that fire destroys all dna evidence?
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

28-12-2012, 07:10 PM

I'm glad somebody picked up on those things! My post was meant to be a little tongue in cheek because it's obvious that a proper PM hadn't been carried out, and the rest of it as well.

No, fire doesn't destroy fingerprints for example and, unless there's a total burn out, DNA can still be retrieved, although it is a painstaking job.
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 10:30 PM

Good comments Daisymay.
I was also thinking the same as you. Seems the police and lawyers are useless in the dales.

Page 10 of 18 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top