Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 01:45 PM

Re: It could come true

Originally Posted by May ->
You're just being greedy wanting another Mummy to spoil You
Is it THAT obvious
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
If you could make a wish...
to change one thing in your life right now

What would it be?
I often do make this wish. That my youngest son, now 48, could overcome his life destroying gambling habit which has had a hold on him for the last 30 years.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
I often do make this wish. That my youngest son, now 48, could overcome his life destroying gambling habit which has had a hold on him for the last 30 years.
Has he tried counselling EZ could help. I must be a difficult one though.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 03:51 PM

EZ that must be so tough on you all
(((Hugs)))
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Has he tried counselling EZ could help. I must be a difficult one though.
Counselling has been tried Goldielocks and I also went with him to Gamblers Anonymous for several months. All that did was make us both realise there is no real cure. Some people, both men and women, have had this problem for a great many years and have never been able to stop.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey

11-07-2016, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
EZ that must be so tough on you all
(((Hugs)))
Thanks Rhian, it sure has been tough on his wife and kids but they have always stood by him.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 10:42 PM

Counselling has been tried Goldielocks and I also went with him to Gamblers Anonymous for several months. All that did was make us both realise there is no real cure. Some people, both men and women, have had this problem for a great many years and have never been able to stop.
I know my EZ sister in laws husband. Ruined his life. I symphathise. Has worked out in the end.

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top