Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2015, 05:04 PM

Re: Our Members

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I do know you can tell who's nasty or nice after reading a couple of the members posts, I tend to steer clear of the nasty ones and stay stress free.
'afternoon Jem

Yes it's better to stay away from all the controversial stuff, firstly I find it hard to believe anyone will change their mind simply on the basis of what a few people might post on here, and secondly as you rightly say I intend to spend my remaining days on this planet as stress free as possible
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2015, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Why would they not show their face on Over50's?
Could it be they don't have one of these digital camera thingies, and even if they had one they wouldn't know how to post pictures, and even if they did know how they don't have the time, and even if they had the time they might not want certain people they know in the real world to see them on here.

Right that's four reasons, is that enough
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2015, 05:26 PM

enough for me, it's fair worn me out!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2015, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Could it be they don't have one of these digital camera thingies, and even if they had one they wouldn't know how to post pictures, and even if they did know how they don't have the time, and even if they had the time they might not want certain people they know in the real world to see them on here.

Phew - I'll say
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by Losos ->

I just knew that there must be a reason.
They say there's a reason for everything.

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top