Join for free
Page 10 of 71 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 > Last »
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 04:27 PM

Re: Trump to be the 45th USA President:your thoughts and the implications

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Trump only just scraped in, at the minute, with only a few districts remaining, Clinton has got more of the overall vote than Trump, but only by 0.1%
So what ? What difference does that make ?
In case you missed it....Trump won !
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Brexit and Trump is what happens when you neglect (and p on) a society.

Greed -> inequality -> lack of education -> jealousy -> despair -> hate.
I think I would agree with you on that. If politicians listened to their people, instead of keeping things quiet and going the way they think is best, then the public would not have had to make their protest votes.
The British never wanted to be ruled by the EU, they just wanted to be part of what was called The Common Market...but it went too far.
The USA probably don't want Trump to be their president, but to them Clinton appeared to be the worst option of the two. Their vote is being strongly associated with the same feelings that Britain had about Brexit... and there will be no winners in either case!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 04:55 PM

Listening to US voters on the radio I get the impression that many felt 'enough of the Clinton dynasty' and although they didn't like Trump either thought they would vote for a change and see what happens. If the worse comes to the worst there is always the next election to look forward too which seems to have started already with Michelle Obama being mentioned as a candidate ....
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Contrary to everyone else's opinions on here, I'm going to stick my neck out and state that I would have voted for Trump.

As I've explained before, Clinton is dangerous and I couldn't trust her. Had she been successful, there's a fair chance that World War 3 might be brewing soon.
Agreed
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think I would agree with you on that. If politicians listened to their people, instead of keeping things quiet and going the way they think is best, then the public would not have had to make their protest votes.
Quite agre Twinkle....an important point we should all be aware of...not just politicians.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Contrary to everyone else's opinions on here, I'm going to stick my neck out and state that I would have voted for Trump.

As I've explained before, Clinton is dangerous and I couldn't trust her. Had she been successful, there's a fair chance that World War 3 might be brewing soon.
Since NATO has put 300,000 military personnel on alert, it would seem that ww3 is now closer notwithstanding that idiot has won the election.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

09-11-2016, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Since NATO has put 300,000 military personnel on alert, it would seem that ww3 is now closer notwithstanding that idiot has won the election.
No probs Joe....now we can nuke them goddamn Ruskies
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 05:22 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how people can be taken in by these 'control' types, meglamaniacs ?

Even when they contradict themselves (which seems to be part of the package) some just fail to realise what slimebags they really are until the damage is done. (Tony Blair for example)

Whether or not they are actually beneficial to the running of their countries, companies etc. is dubious.

The ultimate goal is power, control, attention.
All else is superficial.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
No probs Joe....now we can nuke them goddamn Ruskies
hit them just one nuclear weapon the Russians will wipe this tiny islaND

Are you now going to bend over and kiss your arse goodbye??? - just how many nuclear bombs do you think the Russians have??? - if we hit them just one nuclear weapon the Russians will wipe this tiny islland off the face of the planet entirely.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I think NATO needs to wind its neck in before Russia puts 3,000,000 military personnel on alert!

Page 10 of 71 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top