Join for free
Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 09:45 AM

Re: Corbyn Looks A Fool - As Usual

I don't think we can be sure of anything until he gets in, while the tories plead poverty and cut everything in sight they seem to find a lot for their pet projects and when they want to. I'd like to see the books myself to say what he plans isn't possible.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Corbyn's plans are an economic disaster, they simply cannot work.

I will never vote Labour when he and his backers are in charge.

With thousands joining the Labour Party ranks and even 'nasty party' members preparing to switch their votes your tiny drop in the ocean protest wouldn't even be noticed.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
With thousands joining the Labour Party ranks and even 'nasty party' members preparing to switch their votes your tiny drop in the ocean protest wouldn't even be noticed.

Hi

Yes, I appreciate that, but it is my right to protest.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 03:18 PM

Hi

Yes, I appreciate that, but it is my right to protest.
You don't seem to grant the same privilege to others though.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 07:34 PM

Hi

Corbyn's plans are an economic disaster, they simply cannot work.

I will never vote Labour when he and his backers are in charge.
That's OK. I think Joe would prefer it if you voted Communist!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't think we can be sure of anything until he gets in, while the tories plead poverty and cut everything in sight they seem to find a lot for their pet projects and when they want to. I'd like to see the books myself to say what he plans isn't possible.
I'm really not too sure about this.

Granted, there are a number of things that the Conservatives are not doing, or doing that they shouldn't. If I were in charge, I'd certainly be doing things differently.

However, the problem is that there is no viable opposition in Parliament (the Loony Party and their Scottish equivalent are showing themselves as unelectable) and so the Conservatives must feel that they can do whatever they want - quite possibly for their own personal benefit.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

30-12-2017, 07:44 PM

Bring it on.

With all the potential personal benefits they are promising, my wife and I should be quids in.

After we're in our wooden boxes the country will, before very long, become a third world nation. If that's what the majority of the electorate want, I see no reason why they shouldn't get it.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Bring it on.

With all the potential personal benefits they are promising, my wife and I should be quids in.

After we're in our wooden boxes the country will, before very long, become a third world nation. If that's what the majority of the electorate want, I see no reason why they shouldn't get it.

It obviously escaped your notice that we've been a third world country since the 1960s.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

30-12-2017, 08:03 PM

It obviously escaped your notice that we've been a third world country since the 1960s.
Perhaps you can point out exactly where I said that?

No, I thought not.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

30-12-2017, 08:09 PM

Bring it on.

Perhaps you can point out exactly where I said that?

No, I thought not.

Idjit!!! - didn't you write this???

After we're in our wooden boxes the country will, before very long, become a third world nation.

Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top