Join for free
Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:27 PM

Re: Do You, Or Have You Ever Had The Need To Be Liked?

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Floydy….Your on something today I think.. Too High, Too Bouncy..
Hot Seat nerves I think, Roxy
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:32 PM

Maybe lol. Your everywhere I go today. Quick with the quips n posts in all sections.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
No it wasn't my business to do so. It toddled off and seemed to know where it was going.
Ohhh Tara, surely you would help a lost dog, maybe all it needed was a phone call to a worried owner. I'd be so grateful to anyone who took the time to call me and let me know my dog was safe and I'd rush to pick him up from them..
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:48 PM

Ohhh Tara, surely you would help a lost dog, maybe all it needed was a phone call to a worried owner. I'd be so grateful to anyone who took the time to call me and let me know my dog was safe and I'd rush to pick him up from them..
I had no idea who the dog belonged to.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 07:07 PM

Maybe lol. Your everywhere I go today. Quick with the quips n posts in all sections.
Ooo I'm on the ball Roxy. Even if England weren't
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Now you tell me! Can I take back my bid, or would that be noticeably tacky?
Take it back. I don't think anyone on this thread would notice it.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 10:24 PM

Hey Mister...after thinking it over, I'm going to leave in my offer of a quarter. It just might give me the upper hand in future.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 10:30 PM

I entirely agree with you Roxy.

The least you can do is offer the poor animal a bowl of water in this heat! He might not have had a drink all day.

I can't imagine how I'd feel if that had been one of mine lost, and no one tried to help her find me again.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I had no idea who the dog belonged to.

You might have done had you had bothered to read his name tag though!

Gosh Tara, if you ignore a lost dog of a breed you profess to like, heavens help the ones you don't!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You might have done had you had bothered to read his name tag though!

Gosh Tara, if you ignore a lost dog of a breed you profess to like, heavens help the ones you don't!
It never occurred to me to do so, I had a much more important task to do as soon as I got home. It was only a dog, not a human. If it had been a young child they would have had my full attention until its parent was found.

Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top