Join for free
Page 105 of 754 « First < 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 10:45 AM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good morning everybody cold and frosty here at the moment. Abbey its lovely to see animals in their own environment.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 10:52 AM

Good morning

Out Birthday/Christmas shopping today with my daughter ... help !!!!!

No more nose bleeds up to now so fingers crossed.

Lovely to see deer close up Abbey .... this was taken on a walk earlier this year ....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1030906.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	2359  
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 10:53 AM

Good Morning Each,well I'm still here until vm starts with their repairs in My area again,gerring on My nerves as I have to sort out what's been added on in the laptop every time,and the TV,phones go down too,

Another cold wet boring Sunday Morn' here so I aint goin' nowhere...I'm sounding like a crabbit auld git now I know,heh heh,lay too long in bed...that's My excuse anyway

Aye You should maybe mention the nose bleeds to the Doc Myrtle,always best I think,

How lovely Abbey to see Deers so close up,bet that made Your day....See Ya All Later,x
Nephroin
Ayrshire, Scotland
Nephroin is male  Nephroin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 11:51 AM

Good Morning All. A grey, claggy morning here with temp. just above freezing. Yuk! Just in from topping up bird feeders. The large seed one had jammed up much to the frustration of our feathered friends. Took ages to free in off again. Whilst doing said task a tame hen pheasant who comes every morning was at my feet staring up with a look of c'mon c'mon I'm bloody hungry. She hoovers up the seed dropped by the others. Great to watch. Great time wasters in fact !! I love birds. I hope the nose bleeds are just a passing thing Myrtle. As the others say - maybe a quick check by the Doc should be on the cards? Great that you saw(and stopped in time to see) the deer Abbey. Graceful creatures. NOT the things to hit though. Like you May, I'm in for the day.

What ever you are doing folks - enjoy !

Mike.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2016, 11:45 AM

Good Morning Each,a dry one here so far,off out for a walk to the shops & to change books in the Library hoping I'll meet Someone there for a blether and a cuppa java as I'm feeling low after another of My Neighbours died Yesterday..Relatives & Neighbours are slowly departing from My Life this year,and the scary thing is They were all younger than Me

I'm a proper wee ray of sunshine on this Monday Morn aint I ....Hope You all have a good day,see Ya All Later,xx
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2016, 11:55 AM

Good morning

Wind and rain here today

Yay !!! No more nose bleeds .... dancing this afternoon

Oh dear May .... it's so upsetting when you hear someone has died and even worse when there seems to be a spate of it .... sending (((hugs))) x
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2016, 02:51 PM

It's freezing cold here and it hasn't really brightened up to warm things up .
Had the dogs out their second walk early and have now got the logburner on early too as it's so cold .

Sorry to hear you are upset today May . As Myrtle says it's worse when there are a few deaths in a short space of time
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

21-11-2016, 05:28 PM

Good Afternoon all You lovely People...Feeling a lot better after a chat with a couple of complete strangers in the library coffee shop,Everyone needs Someone to offload to and I was more than happy to just listen and commiserate...Then I had a long phonecall from My eldest Daughter in Kent and We had a good old laugh about Life in general recalling the things the three of Them got up to when They were Kids..Aye..it's good to talk,but being a bit introverted I know now I don't do enough of it except to You Folks on here and I appreciate You All very much for 'listening' to Me,xx

The sky above My wee Town is a fiery red now,does that mean the Shepherds will be delighted?
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2016, 06:15 PM

Good evening everybody out early today at the hairdressers then into town. Myrtle glad to hear that you've had no more nosebleeds. May sorry to hear that your upset about a neighbour dying, it is good to be able to talk to people about it.
Nephroin
Ayrshire, Scotland
Nephroin is male  Nephroin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2016, 09:23 PM

Hi All. May.. A somewhat belated message to say sorry to hear of your neighbour's passing. You did the right thing in going out and actively seeking company and someone to chat to/unburdon/share things with. The chat with your family sounded like just the tonic you needed.

I was out for a walk about 4-15pm. Just a few minutes after sunset. Wow, the sky looked like it was on fire. Oh to have had a camera with me!

What the saying... Red sky at night - Shepherd's delight. Red sky in the morning - Grangemouth's on fire !**

**For those scratching their heads , Grangemouth is a huge oil refinery nr. Falkirk.

I'll get my coat !

M.

Page 105 of 754 « First < 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top