Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2018, 03:59 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Tis I, the undoubted winner of the LTP crown. Accept it, it will be less painful for you all.
Toodle pip Judsy.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 12:09 AM

A distinct paucity of contributions since Sweetie's feeble attempt to be last I see. Victory is within my grasp as interest in the challenge peters out.

Rubs hands together.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 12:50 AM

Me thinks you are getting prematurely excited our Judsy.

Just because some of us ladies have been a little pre-occupied of late, does certainly not mean our interest is waning, so do calm down and try to maintain some decorum - in other words . . . . . 'oppit.

After all, I'm here, and you're not.
Speaks volumes doesn't it.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 12:56 AM

I have to speak volumes to hear myself over your wimmins' prattling.

Must away now as up early doors tomorrow. Hope it doesn't snow in the night again like it did last night. Three inches of the stuff when I got up at five am for a pi..., er, to pass water.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 01:04 AM

Ooh go on with yer, yer big girl's blouse!

Thought you big Yorkshire puds were supposed to be tougher than that.

Go on, away with yer, go get your beauty sleep my dear.
I'll look after things here.

BTW, what have you done with our Morti?
Release her immediately I say!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

09-03-2018, 01:08 AM

I think Mort must have realised that she has no chance when competing with me for the LTP crown so has retired from the fray gracefully. Please feel free to follow her example.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-03-2018, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I think Mort must have realised that she has no chance when competing with me for the LTP crown so has retired from the fray gracefully. Please feel free to follow her example.

Aint gonna happen I'm afraid.
I'm not going anywhere.

Us lovely ladies have every intention of out-staying you and your cronies, and I am sure you will feel much less stressed once you accept that.

I am telling you this for your own good don't forget, as I don't like the thought of you laying there, unable to sleep whilst trying to hatch up yet more feeble plans to oust us.
Take my advice and give up gracefully.

I hope I have made myself clear?

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

09-03-2018, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aint gonna happen I'm afraid.
I'm not going anywhere.

Us lovely ladies have every intention of out-staying you and your cronies, and I am sure you will feel much less stressed once you accept that.

I am telling you this for your own good don't forget, as I don't like the thought of you laying there, unable to sleep whilst trying to hatch up yet more feeble plans to oust us.
Take my advice and give up gracefully.

I hope I have made myself clear?

Not really
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 07:56 AM

Oh Judd, However are you going to manage with the Yorkshire weather & your jobs when you are obsessed with beating the women... and I am sure you are getting very little sleep!
I want you to say this little poem every night ( at least 10 times) to help you.

The women will win,
On last to post,
If I don't accept that,
They will appear like ghosts!

Will you accept and sleep , or are you going to spend the night worried about every cool draft, noise or movement in your bedroom?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-03-2018, 10:30 AM

He was obviously a very trouibled man last night Twink, as I have never known him log in to see us at 6.30 in the morning before, have you?

I suppose if truth were known, he misses us and needed to have his 'top-up' of our delectable company before he could function properly at work today.

No doubt our Tezza will be along shortly to get his 'fix' of us too.
I could almost get quite fond of these two pests some days, a bit like having a pet bug or something.
I must need a good talking to.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top