Join for free
Page 11 of 19 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 02:57 PM

Re: Jogger pushes woman in the path of a bus

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I hope you don't mean all of us JBR!
It was, of course, a generalisation. However, one does hear of this quite often.

I'm sure you are a sensible woman, Twinky.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It was, of course, a generalisation. However, one does hear of this quite often.

I'm sure you are a sensible woman, Twinky.
Well there may be some doubt about that, after all I do spend a lot of time on here talking to you lot!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well there may be some doubt about that, after all I do spend a lot of time on here talking to you lot!
Very sensible of you, Twinky.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 03:32 PM

We will have to wait and see if it was this man,

I'm surprised they were allowed to leak his name until they know its him. Terrible for him if it turns out he is innocent with his picture plastered all over the net.

If he's guilty he should be dealt with very severely.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
We will have to wait and see if it was this man,

I'm surprised they were allowed to leak his name until they know its him. Terrible for him if it turns out he is innocent with his picture plastered all over the net.

If he's guilty he should be dealt with very severely.
If IT IS INDEED HIS PICTURE plastered all over the net..then He's as guilty as hell isn't He?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
If IT IS INDEED HIS PICTURE plastered all over the net..then He's as guilty as hell isn't He?
I mean the picture of the investment banker May, not the jogger. It may be proved they are one of the same but its not clear that they are and he insists he was in the states when it happened... no need to shout by the way
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I mean the picture of the investment banker May, not the jogger. It may be proved they are one of the same but its not clear that they are and he insists he was in the states when it happened... no need to shout by the way
Sorry,I meant to blacken that bit...didn't work....I haven't seen a Pic of the Banker,just the pic' on the video..If it is indeed mistaken Identity then it will have to be proven.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->

Man quizzed by police over 'jogger rage assault' on Putney Bridge is partner at Mayfair private equity firm
BUT

Finance chief Eric Bellquist denies any involvement, saying he was in US at time of bridge push shockBUT
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a3609486.html
Sorry,I meant to blacken that bit...didn't work....I haven't seen a Pic of the Banker,just the pic' on the video..If it is indeed mistaken Identity then it will have to be proven.
Follow the link (above) that I posted previously .....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

11-08-2017, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Follow the link (above) that I posted previously .....
Just tells Me 'the webpage cannot be found'....but I've had a look elsewhere at the Guys Photo'....Can smell a lawsuit in the offing..You know how the Americans love to sue
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

11-08-2017, 04:23 PM

Sorry,I meant to blacken that bit...
Embolden.

Page 11 of 19 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top