Join for free
Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 10:08 PM

Re: What car do you drive ??

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
We have a Chevy Silverado - a very common vehicle in my part of the world given that we have to plough through snow every winter! She's a good reliable girl!
When I move to Canada I'll probably buy a big Chevy or maybe a Ford.

Here in Scotland though, a hatchback with decent tyres could hope with even the worst of winter weather.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
I don't blame her for getting upset at me. I should have been more gentleman like. She doesn't know me, so her reaction is understandable. But, I appreciate your sense of humor. The world is serious enough. I try to come on here and have a bit of fun
Aawwww, look at this, I was annoyed but all is forgiven now you've said that...and I love you again mwah!

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Naa , telling her she passed wind in her car was a compliment, she never passes anything in it

But she is the one to watch, a regular " femme fatale" who will steal your heart one day and next day rip it out in anger. She can't help it, it is just in her nature. She needs taming like the "Shrew"
As for you!!!
We go like shit off a shovel me and my mini
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
We have a Chevy Silverado - a very common vehicle in my part of the world given that we have to plough through snow every winter! She's a good reliable girl!
Maintenance is always the bottom line. When I was a young lad, could not afford to maintaine my car, so I always ended up on the side of road
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 11:07 PM

I drive a silver Toyota IQ, it's like a tardis on the inside!

ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Maintenance is always the bottom line. When I was a young lad, could not afford to maintaine my car, so I always ended up on the side of road
If you can do the work yourself, it is cheaper than 1/4 of a tank of petrol (gas).

Jim quickly learned when he was poor in the 1970s that if he didn't learn to fix his car, he wouldn't have one at all! So he learned to fix each problem as it arose, and by the 1990s he knew more about cars than most qualified mechanics. He then exploited that by opening a garage and taking money from those with car problems
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I drive a silver Toyota IQ, it's like a tardis on the inside!

Cool, I like those.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

18-12-2015, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by ScottishCatLady ->
If you can do the work yourself, it is cheaper than 1/4 of a tank of petrol (gas).

Jim quickly learned when he was poor in the 1970s that if he didn't learn to fix his car, he wouldn't have one at all! So he learned to fix each problem as it arose, and by the 1990s he knew more about cars than most qualified mechanics. He then exploited that by opening a garage and taking money from those with car problems
I hear you. I've run into a few nechanics that have sucked me dry
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 11:13 PM

The seats are large and well spaced apart, the height is great so tall folk have plenty of room
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 11:17 PM

I've got a little Fiat now, and I love it. Suits me down to the ground.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

18-12-2015, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I've got a little Fiat now, and I love it. Suits me down to the ground.
Fiat is a good car. My family had one when we lived in Spain

Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top