Join for free
Page 11 of 34 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2014, 10:37 AM

Re: Does the internet facilitate unpleasant behaviour?

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Nope. How it works is that others think I'm talking rubbish as it just their opinion.

What are 'arguments' at the end of the day? Ain't they, more or less, where you think the other is talking cobblers?
Bollocks.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2014, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Bollocks.
See what I mean .

A man not afraid to speak his mind.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2014, 10:42 AM

I thought minds were in a different part of the body ? oh well live and learn I guess and might explain some things.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2014, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think a lot of us got over heated in that thread, no one was sweetness the entire time
The only difference was making it personal - speaking of the 2 celebs and the victim is acceptable, whether heated or not ........ why deny an action you are quite capable of and have done on more than one occasion - its daft ........
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2014, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
The only difference was making it personal - speaking of the 2 celebs and the victim is acceptable, whether heated or not ........ why deny an action you are quite capable of and have done on more than one occasion - its daft ........
Yes I am not disagreeing with you Patsy I just think we all got heated, I take responsibility for my part would be good to think everyone else can too.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2014, 11:15 AM

Yes I am not disagreeing with you Patsy I just think we all got heated, I take responsibility for my part would be good to think everyone else can too.
Yep - agree, not much to ask is it .....
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2014, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Well I'm not afraid to say it ...

A lot of you do talk absolute tosh (rubbish) ... but I have a get out clause as this is just my own opinion, which works for me .
I may have my faults but being wrong is not one of them.

...and I have the T shirt to prove it.
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

23-11-2014, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I may have my faults but being wrong is not one of them.

...and I have the T shirt to prove it.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2014, 11:40 PM

[QUOTE=MKJ;564467]Well I'm not afraid to say it ...

A lot of you do talk absolute tosh (rubbish) ...

All I can say is I will do me best to talk some constructive rubbish Mark.
Now with the internet I would hazard a guess and say 95% of communications contains nothing but rubbish, there used to be less of it about before that but it was always there, even the information on the two tablets of stone given to Moses was mostly rubbish because nobody paid any attention to it, just read any whodunnit and you have to shift through 300 pages of rubbish just to find out it was the butler who did it and that’s all you really wanted to know. Take the minister for finance on budget day, he spends three and a half hours talking rubbish just to let you know your petrol, beer, and fags have gone up again. Politicians are the biggest users of rubbish in the world of communications, ever hear a politician saying “Yes I will be asking a question about that in the house next month” The bullshit wagon is set in motion and page after page printed and reprinted to make sure they get the question right, what’s the point? the politician already knows the answer is no because the minister has already sent him a free text saying no, what a waste and more rubbish. I buy a newspaper every day just to get the racing cards on one page the rest of the paper is all rubbish to me, but it’s good rubbish for lighting the fire with.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2014, 11:49 PM

I think a lot of us got over heated in that thread, no one was sweetness the entire time

EXACTLY Julie. Thank you for saying that.

Page 11 of 34 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top