Join for free
Page 11 of 16 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 10:37 PM

Re: Where is.....

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
My Swinging days are long over Ruthio but happy days and happy mammories.:lol:
Regarding the rest of your post though Ruthio.
Rather sadly i have to agree with you.
That is sad Kenny Boy,but knowing you well for years that will not be by choice

However as I posted my Brothers wife is three months pregnant, we must have more staying power in the South
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
That is sad Kenny Boy,but knowing you well for years that will not be by choice

However as I posted my Brothers wife is three months pregnant, we must have more staying power in the South
And better ovaries......she's 72
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
And better ovaries......she's 72
Closer to 32
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 11:36 PM

Closer to 32
What a lucky man.
Reminds me of the guy walking through the park and sees an old guy sat I a bench weeping.

He sat down and asked him what's wrong.

The old man says "I'm 88, I have a 30 year old Swedish carer, she's gorgeous, she cooks my meals, washes my clothes, keeps my house spotless, washes my car once a week and takes care of my every sexual need and desires"

"So why are you crying"?

"I can't remember where I live"

Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
What a lucky man.
Reminds me of the guy walking through the park and sees an old guy sat I a bench weeping.

He sat down and asked him what's wrong.

The old man says "I'm 88, I have a 30 year old Swedish carer, she's gorgeous, she cooks my meals, washes my clothes, keeps my house spotless, washes my car once a week and takes care of my every sexual need and desires"

"So why are you crying"?

"I can't remember where I live"

Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I'm glad about that BC, I know we didn't always agree on things but you were a prolific poster and a good forum member, and I'm glad to see you back.
Thank you Malcolm.
You are very kind.
Like I think I said earlier in the thread, I am on two forums at the moment, and finding time to post regularly on both can be very time consuming. I bet you know that sometimes you get on here or wherever, and there is an hour or two gone very easily.
So I would't exactly say I was back.
I pop in here to check if any PMs have flooded in and have a very quick look at recent posts.
I noticed this particular thread, and Missing Members thread so thought I would chuck in my two penny worth, for what it is worth.

My main prompt came from you though Malcolm when you were kind enough to enquire after me on my profile wall.
I was touched!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 11:56 AM

Thank you Malcolm.
You are very kind.
Like I think I said earlier in the thread, I am on two forums at the moment, and finding time to post regularly on both can be very time consuming. I bet you know that sometimes you get on here or wherever, and there is an hour or two gone very easily.
I pop in here to check if any PMs have flooded in and have a very quick look at recent posts.
I noticed this particular thread, and Missing Members thread so thought I would chuck in my two penny worth, for what it is worth.

My main prompt came from you though Malcolm when you were kind enough to enquire after me on my profile wall.
I was touched!
There's two ways of interpreting that
But I'm trying to be good(ish).
dukeofearl
south coast uk

28-08-2016, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
There's two ways of interpreting that
But I'm trying to be good(ish).
Great minds think the same then Mort, the times over the years I have needed to drag that guy out of the mire
dukeofearl
south coast uk

28-08-2016, 12:23 PM

Thank you Malcolm.
You are very kind.

I was touched!

And you have already posted that Kenny, post 78. I swear you are cracking up.

"Actually Malcolm.
You can take the credit if you want for me joining in at least just this thread. At least YOU (The only one) where kind enough to ask about me on my profile wall.
Nobody else did!"
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

28-08-2016, 12:29 PM

[/B]

And you have already posted that Kenny, post 78. I swear you are cracking up.

"Actually Malcolm.
You can take the credit if you want for me joining in at least just this thread. At least YOU (The only one) where kind enough to ask about me on my profile wall.
Nobody else did!"
Malcolm was just checking if BC had gone forever....he wanted to pinch his avatar.

Page 11 of 16 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top