Join for free
Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 09:43 PM

Re: I have no sympathy

You were the lady in front of me right?.....

VOUCHER WOMAN!

"Can I use Sainsburys vouchers here"? "Why won't my Utterly Butterly voucher work"? "Because you've already got two for the price of one madam and it says on the back of the voucher that it can't be used with any other promotion"

"Why didn't I get extra bonus points for buying a box of whale meat lozenges"? "Because, madam it clearly states that two boxes must be purchased to qualify for the extra five bonus points" DepressedHusband is sent to whale meat aisle to fetch another box.

Meanwhile a voucher from the People's Friend has been shown to be slightly out of date as it was issued just before Archduke Ferdinand was shot in 1914.

Out they come, reams of them, cut from: Woman's Own, TV Times, Radio Times, the Pigeon Fanciers' Gazette and the Small Mammal Appreciation Society monthly newsheet, and Badger Owners Monthly.

And will she take no for an answer? Will she hell! She'll argue the toss over something whose value is less than a tenth of a penny.

Of course this doesn't faze me one little bit. Luckily I never leave the house without a defibrulator, a family size pack of asprins, a stethoscope and a heart monitor.

Wimmen should be more like blokes, in and out quickly... errr? Well maybe some of us are
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
That's an inaccurate and very poor excuse that men always give for stupidity and lack of self control.
From experience or hearsay?
Your generalisation would suggest experiene.
or talking crap.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Do you know what, Pats. Sometimes, l can't blame the men! Some lead a miserable life!
You visit a supermarket any day of the week and witness the poor men traipsing behind the wife, like neutered puppies.
The only time the wife speaks to him, is when she can't make up her mind whether to buy the chipolatas or the cocktail sausages!
They get to the checkout and he turns into a mule as he packs away the shopping and produces his wallet! Then he chauffeurs her home, where she probably complains about his driving!!

I don't like shopping either Art, plus I am the packer, the payer, the mule and the driver, completely unaided. Perhaps I'd better indulge in some Skype sex so's I can bear to go to Asda again next week.
If I am caught, I will just blame the male for suggesting I get 'em off in the first place, because it wouldn't be my fault would it.

BTW, I doubt the 'Celebs' who this thread was about, have a very miserable life like the poor old bugger being dragged round the supermarket by his moaning missus.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

BTW, I doubt the 'Celebs' who this thread was about, have a very miserable life like the poor old bugger being dragged round the supermarket by his moaning missus.
Do footballers actually go shopping?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Do footballers actually go shopping?

Only for crumpets?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
From experience or hearsay?
Your generalisation would suggest experiene.
or talking crap.
or even a bad experience with a man ?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
You were the lady in front of me right?.....

VOUCHER WOMAN!

"Can I use Sainsburys vouchers here"? "Why won't my Utterly Butterly voucher work"? "Because you've already got two for the price of one madam and it says on the back of the voucher that it can't be used with any other promotion"

"Why didn't I get extra bonus points for buying a box of whale meat lozenges"? "Because, madam it clearly states that two boxes must be purchased to qualify for the extra five bonus points" DepressedHusband is sent to whale meat aisle to fetch another box.

Meanwhile a voucher from the People's Friend has been shown to be slightly out of date as it was issued just before Archduke Ferdinand was shot in 1914.

Out they come, reams of them, cut from: Woman's Own, TV Times, Radio Times, the Pigeon Fanciers' Gazette and the Small Mammal Appreciation Society monthly newsheet, and Badger Owners Monthly.

And will she take no for an answer? Will she hell! She'll argue the toss over something whose value is less than a tenth of a penny.

Of course this doesn't faze me one little bit. Luckily I never leave the house without a defibrulator, a family size pack of asprins, a stethoscope and a heart monitor.

Wimmen should be more like blokes, in and out quickly... errr? Well maybe some of us are
Brilliant. I shall nick that and claim it as my own.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 01:50 AM

In younger days, I actually enjoyed grocery-shopping.
In those days, wifey even had a sense of humour.

She'd let me get a bit ahead of her in an aisle.
I'd wait until there were quite a few people, half-turn, click my fingers and whistle - and she'd come bounding forward to catch up with me -eyes downward.

Should have seen the enraged looks from other female shoppers - we loved it.
Great fun.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
In younger days, I actually enjoyed grocery-shopping.
In those days, wifey even had a sense of humour.

She'd let me get a bit ahead of her in an aisle.
I'd wait until there were quite a few people, half-turn, click my fingers and whistle - and she'd come bounding forward to catch up with me -eyes downward.

Should have seen the enraged looks from other female shoppers - we loved it.
Great fun.
Good job you stopped short of giving her a Bone.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
That is all very well, but the resultant responses from the wimmen on here, who really should be in the kitchen doing something useful is that it is the men's fault and that the ladies in question are whiter than white.
As to Mrs Rehab..she would say everything is a blokes fault
They usually are doing something useful in the kitchen! That is why they take their laptops in there......if you know what I mean.

Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top