Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 03:17 PM

Re: Head of Department

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Can I choose his uniform?!!!

I'd be delighted if you would Rhian. You have much more sense of something suitable than I have.
I know you will choose something which shows off his masculine frame to perfection.
Thank you.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Dear Mr. Dongle,

I understand you wish are seeking employment with us.

I am afraid there was only one Political vacancy going, and that has already been filled by Swimmy, and being as I cannot cope with any more politics, there will be no further work offered in that dept. - ever.
In fact, if he keeps nipping off for fag breaks and a quick swig, I may be forced to close that dept. altogether.

If you an extremely handsome, presentable gentleman, as you have led me to believe, I could offer you 25 hrs per week hours on the reception desk. The contract would explain fully on your duty to frisk any suspicious characters trying to enter our prestigious premises, plus free lunch in the canteen when it opens shortly.
If this does not appeal to you, and you are indeed, a breathtaking adonis, you might be interested in helping me as my personal secretary/cum handyman, where I can assure you, you would be much appreciated.

So you now have two options to consider, but I will also contact you should any other vacancies arise.

Thank you.
Dear Ms Mups

Thank you for your suggestions. I think the position of personal secretary/handy man would be ideal for me. As I have said, I have had experience in the office and have been known to clear a desk in a few seconds. As for the handy man side of things, I could bring my plunger.

Regards

LD
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Can I choose his uniform?!!!
Nothing frilly or pink. Please!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Nothing frilly or pink. Please!
I think Longy would look a little cutiee , wearing this..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2603.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	2923  
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

29-04-2017, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I think Longy would look a little cutiee , wearing this..
Have you been on my facebook page again?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 04:25 PM

Have you been on my facebook page again?
No, l've been looking in your cupboards in your house!
l might try the boot of your car next!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

29-04-2017, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
No, l've been looking in your cupboards in your house!
l might try the boot of your car next!
Yikes!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 04:58 PM

Dear Ms Mups

Thank you for your suggestions. I think the position of personal secretary/handy man would be ideal for me. As I have said, I have had experience in the office and have been known to clear a desk in a few seconds. As for the handy man side of things, I could bring my plunger.

Regards

LD

Not your notorious plunger dongle! I thought I was so forward-thinking offering you this post, but I'm not sure if I can cope after all . . . faints on the spot . .

Quick . . . where's me multi-vitamins and smelling salts . . .

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top