Join for free
Page 12 of 18 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 08:06 PM

Re: Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Hold on matey, we're not all 'little englangers' down this way, there are some of us who have fought against racist, fascist oiks like farridge all my life.
Apologies! It was the racist, fascist oiks I had in mind. I’m an Anglophile believe it or not, my wife is English and proud. All the best in your fight against Farage and his like.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Apologies! It was the racist, fascist oiks I had in mind. I’m an Anglophile believe it or not, my wife is English and proud. All the best in your fight against Farage and his like.
Hmm.......I'm not convinced.

Care to explain how Farage is racist or fascist?
And, are you implying that those on here who support him are racist & fascist?
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->

And, are you implying that those on here who support him are racist & fascist?
O for pity’s sake! Listen, I’ve just poured myself a nice chilled glass of Yorkshire beer (Rooster Twenty Four Seven to be precise). I suggest you calm down and do something similar. Cheera! I’m sure we’ll meet again. 😘🍺
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
O for pity’s sake! Listen, I’ve just poured myself a nice chilled glass of Yorkshire beer (Rooster Twenty Four Seven to be precise). I suggest you calm down and do something similar. Cheera! I’m sure we’ll meet again. 😘🍺
I am calm, just having a vodka & coke.....

Not having a go fella, just wanted you to expand on your comments. I think that's fair enough, don't you?

Anyways, cheers to you too......
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 08:44 PM

[QUOTE=fender;1494268]Hmm.......I'm not convinced.

And, are you implying that those on here who support him are racist & fascist?[/QUOTE]

Said it before and I will say it again: "if the cap fits ......"
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

20-08-2018, 09:00 PM

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;1494305]

And, are you implying that those on here who support him are racist & fascist?[/QUOTE]

Jack Dawkins
London
Jack Dawkins is male  Jack Dawkins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2018, 08:48 AM

It's very easy to describe someone who simply wants to control immigration as a racist, but as an argument it doesn't work. Does anyone want to see a policy of unlimited immigration in force?
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2018, 09:20 AM

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;1494305]

Cliche's as usual.....
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2018, 09:23 AM

After the windrush scandal, you could understand why some may change their mind.

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/home...es-to-victims/
Jack Dawkins
London
Jack Dawkins is male  Jack Dawkins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2018, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
After the windrush scandal, you could understand why some may change their mind.

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/home...es-to-victims/
As usual with these things, the government thinks up "procedures " to get the necessary result and the "procedures " must be followed and don't allow for common sense to be used where necessary in exceptional cases.

Page 12 of 18 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top