Join for free
Page 12 of 23 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:00 PM

Re: Trust

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
This is a while back in this thread, and I'm pretty sure by now that Tarantula has me on her ignore list (can't understand why?), but why would John peel be interviewing you on the radio?
I'm starting to think that this woman is or was quite famous in her day....
I'm not impressed by her snooty, uppity persona, but she certainly is interesting. I'll give her that.
Floydy, Can l just say.... l have been aware of Tarantula via various profile names, on various forums for about 8yrs.
Her story about the scammer and her television appearances, the famous people she has met, have never changed, nor has the info about her family.

I believe her.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Its nice to see photos in peoples profile albums, but I think its a good idea to adjust the setting so that members only can view them.

But I would never post a family photo on the public forum.
Oops......I've just done that.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Yes, it is ok for me to deceive who I want Meg...

..and please stop chasing me around like a dog after a bone...this is the second time in 10 minutes........
Bluey, To think l have stood up for you in threads, then l read this!

I’m sorry but for me, you have just lost all credibility if you think it is ok for you to deceive decent members on a forum.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Oops......I've just done that.....
I did that about a week ago also.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I never understand how liars can remember what they've said, brutal honesty you don't need a good memory, so that's what you get from me. Must be hard work telling lies.
some liars believe their own lies
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I never trust men with pale blue sparkly eyes
I never trust anyone with pale sparkly blue eyes
However indigo blue is a definite story
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:23 PM

Yes, it is ok for me to deceive who I want Meg...

..and please stop chasing me around like a dog after a bone...this is the second time in 10 minutes........
Thank you Nicol.......you knew what I meant....But, unfortunately Meg is not happy unless she is "putting me in my place"..............this has been going in since I joined over50.
Originally Posted by Artangel ->

I’m sorry but for me, you have just lost all credibility if you think it is ok for you to deceive decent members on a forum.
Oh for God's sakes Art....do you look for things to be "upset" about.....I never took you for that kind of person when I first met you......

Nicol knew what I meant and she probably knew that Meg likes to trample on me every once in a while. I told Meg what she wanted to hear.......I haven't deceived anybody, for God's sake lady, what have I got to deceive about, I don't know any of you.......I have no secrets, and I DON'T WANT ANY MONEY SILLY WILLY GEESH, sometimes I wonder if some of you just like to find something to get upset about on this forum. What is the matter with some of you????? I have never seen anything like it....

And just for the record Arty, I 'm not crazy about you anymore neither. You were nice to me in one post, that is it.
That was right after you got beat up, or so you said....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
He is my first great grandchild so you probably imagine how excited I am to meet him in person.
you are so blessed. It is my dream to become a grandma.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Now I have visions of men all over the world rushing to sign up to see photos
There is only one 'B' in Robert when you put me on the list...
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

OMGoodness Art...Blue is just being honest, I should imagine that the percentage of persons telling falsehoods on forums is rather high. I wonder how many of those saying that they only tell the truth...are actually telling a lie? Hmmm?

And, Artangel...to be fair, no one else on this forum seems to have a mod disputing their every word, the way that Blue has... She is playfully trying to stand up for herself...

Page 12 of 23 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top