Join for free
Page 12 of 47 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 03:31 PM

Re: Where Are All Those Marchers And Celebrities?

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
You've read that apocolyptic book someone recommended a while ago I'm willing to bet, that was fiction and not even a good apocolyptic read, I know I've read many many apocolyptic books it's my favourite genre but never believe they are true, they come from people's imaginations and fears.

Only on off do I see this level of fear of Muslims most forums have a more sensible sense of how many are in this country than posters here.

We are way off ever having so many they could take over, not that most of them want to anyway.

A small percentage of Muslims live here a tiny percentage of them are radicals. Yes they need addressing but don't believe all you read in apocolyptic books they aren't reliable for truths.
You have an obsession with Muslims Julie
Yes we all know that your nephew is a Muslim and that the imans down in deepest Surrey are all sweetness and light and they may well be.
But this is a very limited knowledge and as they say a limited knowledge is a dangerous thing .
Let us deal in facts
You have absolutely no idea what percentage of Muslims are radicals .
Likewise unless you spend your entire waking life on forums you have no idea what 'most' forums have or do not have in the sense department.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
No Julie, I have never read any apocolyptic books, but I observe the intentions of the radicals, in creating a caliphate in Europe. I observe how badly they treat women, who should be their equals, I hear their declarations that everybody should be Islamist and I have seen millions of them traveling to Europe to try to achieve this.
As long as their religion is not a free choice, but a compulsory faith, they will not be readily accepted by the west. It isn't the people we object to, but their religion, that they have to follow whether they want to or not. That isn't faith, it is a dictatorial means of controlling the people, and how can they reject that even when they have the opportunity, if they fear the punishments for doing so after being brainwashed from birth?
Well several here have and the hysteria about Muslims carries on and on.

I see atheists doing the same everyone should be a non believer, but that's ok I suppose.

Ive given up hoping people on off may open their minds and see how few Muslims are actually here, it's never going to happen some people seem to want to be scared go looking for things to prove how they are right to be scared.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 03:36 PM

Julie, I could take you to a few cities in Britain where you would be lucky to see people who aren't Muslims!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What a truly pathetic post .
And what a truly pathetic radical you are Muddy, why fools are endowed by nature with voices so much louder than sensible people possess is a mystery. It is a fact emphasized throughout history.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 03:38 PM

The hysteria is all yours Julie you are unable to discuss what is a topic of worldwide inportance and interest at the moment with labelling people being anti Muslim s being afraid of Muslims etc etc
There may be only a few where you live but go to other areas and you will see very large communities . Most of the northeast and west Birmingham Bristol
To name but a few.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 03:38 PM

Julie, I could take you to a few cities in Britain where you would be lucky to see people who aren't Muslims!
Any links to your claim Twink or is it just a throw away line?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

12-02-2017, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
And what a truly pathetic radical you are Muddy, why fools are endowed by nature with voices so much louder than sensible people possess is a mystery. It is a fact emphasized throughout history.
You know Rehab I can always tell the posters who have a weak argument because of their personal attack .
The weaker the logic the greater the name calling
You give yourself away every time .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

12-02-2017, 03:41 PM

I am beginning to think that some posters don't get out very much are totally unobersevant or need to go to specsavers.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

12-02-2017, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
You know Rehab I can always tell the posters who have a pathetic weak argument because of their personal attack .
The weaker the logic the greater the name calling
You give yourself away every time .
But a nerve did I ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

12-02-2017, 03:47 PM

Not a whit I am only interested in the opinions of sensible intelligence posters who employ logical argument supported by facts .
Those who have none of the above and resort to playground antics don't make the cut .

Page 12 of 47 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top