Join for free
Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2016, 04:48 PM

Re: Sir Cliff Cleared of Historic Sex Offences

Originally Posted by Hanfonius ->
Will all of the men here please raise their hands if they never groped a young lady during their informative years?

Will all of the ladies here please raise their hands if they were never groped in their youth?

WE ALL DID IT.
Otherwise, none of us would have married.
Very few of us were virgins by the time we reached the honeymoon bed.

Now, hands up all of those people who are famous...

Gosh! We are so lucky. Operation Yewtree isn't really interested in us.
We wouldn't be of interest to the newspapers or TV.
Allegations are about a brothel called Elm House where its alledged 14 year old boys were sexualty abused by high promenet people...not what we did behind the bike sheds other than shock horror SMOKING.

Sorry about spelling spell check not working again.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2016, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't think people should be continuing to discuss the matter of a living person who has had allegations made against them.

If there is evidence bring it out and prosecute if not the matter should be dropped.
The matter has been dropped by the Police.

But why should we on a Forum not still be able to discuss the Rimes and Reasons about the FACT that it happened and bring up both sides.

PS Kitty has a High Court injuncition about the Media naming Him/Her over any assoacition with Elm House.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2016, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Allegations are about a brothel called Elm House where its alledged 14 year old boys were sexualty abused by high promenet people...not what we did behind the bike sheds other than shock horror SMOKING.

Sorry about spelling spell check not working again.
Absolutely Galty I think folk have misunderstood the thread
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2016, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
The matter has been dropped by the Police.

But why should we on a Forum not still be able to discuss the Rimes and Reasons about the FACT that it happened and bring up both sides.

PS Kitty has a High Court injuncition about the Media naming Him/Her over any assoacition with Elm House.
Because Galty if I had been accused of something and there was no evidence to charge me with anything I wouldn't like people gossiping about me and you probably wouldn't either.

If anyone knows anything about the case they should go to the police with their information so it can be tested in court
and the accused can have their say.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

18-06-2016, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Because Galty if I had been accused of something and there was no evidence to charge me with anything I wouldn't like people gossiping about me and you probably wouldn't either.
I would like them Gossiping about me if they were on my side.

I would not like them Gossiping about me if they were not on my side...but then again people against me I could and would answer with my side and not take out a High Court injuction to stop them Gossiping.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oh Pummy. don't get me going on Masons, I could tell you stories that would make your hair curl!
Might be worth another thread, Twinks.
I'd be surprised if we don't have a few "brethren" in our midst.

That said, I suspect that bygone glories have been replaced by a toothless tiger.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Might be worth another thread, Twinks.
I'd be surprised if we don't have a few "brethren" in our midst.

That said, I suspect that bygone glories have been replaced by a toothless tiger.
My ex was one till I told them all, at a social gathering, that getting rid of one perverted abuser from the group wouldn't save the rest of them who were up to the same activities.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 09:23 AM

My ex was one till I told them all, at a social gathering, that getting rid of one perverted abuser from the group wouldn't save the rest of them who were up to the same activities.
One of what ?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 09:26 AM

Do keep up Malcolm.... A Mason
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 09:32 AM

Do keep up Malcolm.... A Mason
So what were they all up to ?

Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top