Join for free
Page 12 of 21 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 06:57 PM

Re: Sweden: A Truly Courageous Attempt to Understand.

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I may be wrong here, and am sure I will be corrected if that is the case.
IMO AO is just a wind up merchant and loves to bait people, who will play his foolish games.
Not really credible TBH.
I think the problem lies with the fact that I only seldom allow myself to play YOUR FOOLISH GAMES. It's like saying “I don't believe in God” … and someone else responds “Atheists like you …. etc.” In normal circumstances I would correct them and explain that “not believing” isn't the same as “disbelieving”. But if I'm dealing with game-players I won't even bother because I know all too well they're bent on creating confrontation and drama. So if I slough you off it's because you've previously given me the impression that YOU are a game-player and/or a wind up merchant. If I misjudge someone it's regrettable, but life is full of rocks and hard places.

Are we friends now?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
Uhhhhh. So it your conviction that what happend in Cologne is a common occurance "in their own country"? How do I begin to explain that it is not true.
You don't begin to explain. I've been in these countries and I've seen how they treat European women. Really I don't need you to explain.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Nothing but a cheap imitation .
And I was told that you never pay compliments.
PhilipM
Wales, UK
PhilipM is male  PhilipM has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 07:03 PM

Good and Thank you Advantage - Peace! I have been near you when years ago I went to Conferences in the Copenhagen Tivoli on 2 occasions only across your wondrous bridge, which must be one of the wonders of the world, to Malmo. Do I see on Google Map that Denmark has another similar bridge on the Western side to Germany?

However regarding some other posts on this thread I have to say that decades ago when I started on the internet I never dreamed that I in my later years would be confronting people who were still proponents of Hitler such as a certain recent poster and that such people would have by that time long died off!
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

15-01-2016, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
You don't begin to explain. I've been in these countries and I've seen how they treat European women. Really I don't need you to explain.
I'll wager that I've been in more of “these countries” than you have, yet I haven't seen a single rape or stone-throwing. How many have you seen or participated in? You're letting your imagination get the best of you: both in what happens in “these countries” and what I said … or didn't say.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 07:07 PM

Quite so Clumsy .
Unless you have been a woman in these countries you can have no idea.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
I'll wager that I've been in more of “these countries” than you have, yet I haven't seen a single rape or stone-throwing. How many have you seen or participated in? You're letting your imagination get the best of you: both in what happens in “these countries” and what I said … or didn't say.
I'm not playing the "one upmanship" game and I am not in the least impressed by your inference of "how many have I participated in". Your comments are extremely insulting and don't make you appear at all witty or clever.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

15-01-2016, 07:20 PM

I'm not playing the "one upmanship" game ...
I'm so please.

Your comments ..... don't make you appear at all witty or clever.
Now you've ruined it ...
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 07:22 PM

I think this Advantage guy needs to be put on ignore by all of us. He doesn't add anything to this thread that can be deemed half way sensible. He ignores news - books - first hand experiences - everything that everyone else considers vital sources of information. Trouble is this thread (and others he takes part in) are being ruined as they are deteriorating to just bickering.

Same mentality I have seen with others who side with the overly zealous or pious as you cannot talk any sense to them as they minds are on a different wavelength - a bloody odd one.

What is the point of replying to him? Good for a laugh is about it.

Back on ignore for me.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 07:29 PM

I'm not playing the "one upmanship" game and I am not in the least impressed by your inference of "how many have I participated in". Your comments are extremely insulting and don't make you appear at all witty or clever.
I agree with you Clumsy, some would say AO is a bit of a clown really. Still I suppose even clowns have their uses. Hey-ho.

Page 12 of 21 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top