Join for free
Page 12 of 17 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 08:24 PM

Re: What is your ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG?

Hello Older git .... I not sure how you mean? Is mean that is impossible to sing this one OR is impossible to choose which one is you most favorite? Sorry - I do not understanding what you mean....but I have listen to the song - I do not remember hear this one before...do you sing it?
Gia xo
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 08:31 PM

Another favorite

Lyrics

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/dire+st..._20040736.html
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Hello Older git .... I not sure how you mean? Is mean that is impossible to sing this one OR is impossible to choose which one is you most favorite? Sorry - I do not understanding what you mean....but I have listen to the song - I do not remember hear this one before...do you sing it?
Gia xo

Just one of those favourite songs-nice lyrics and yet so sad-that guitarist(Paul Kossoff) had so much talent,but,like so many before, fell foul of drugs
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 08:33 PM

Ay! You has more favorite than all combine here...lol... you must think of ONE favorites..... I am not able to see this one Brother Arms... . sorry. :/ You Tube is change so much - they not allow so much songs to be seen any more - I dunno why? Not so good for a music group, eh? Stupen You Tube - they bossy ones! : /
Gianetta
US

19-01-2016, 08:39 PM

Ohhh..... okay dokey - I understanding now....that sad that the drug have claim so many young lifes like that..... they sing from pain, I think....Those kind of song sound almost like wailing. When I was visit in Italy, we see a funeral service outside, and the words sound like so despair and futile - remind me of this song - Is a song that will make a happy person become sad.. Thank you for share with us, Stephan... I am learning of so many song that I have not ever hear before...
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 08:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68g76j9VBvM

Some tunes were very influential-music is like that
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

19-01-2016, 08:46 PM

you call me Stephan?-mi piace.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

19-01-2016, 08:47 PM

Come sta-or even stai?
Gianetta
US

19-01-2016, 08:50 PM

Some time in the summer time nights when we are down by the bay to see the sun set, we can hear way way across the bay some of the Native American Wampanoag Indian will play they music with a fire on the beach..... It does not annoy us - we enjoy to listen to it - is very peacefull to hear it and it make all the animal to be still and quiet and especial it make the tourist who visiting to enjoy to listen to it. They are peacefull people and they keeping to they self all the time mostly - but I know some of them from shopping at the same stores...and they always very kind and quiet speaking.... Some time we can hear them singing also... Here is a little peek what it sound like - not exact the same, but very close... xo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxFlXZ4kBw
Gianetta
US

19-01-2016, 08:51 PM

Oh boy... I should have ask first think? Stephan is correct name? I get confuse some time - so many names to learn and remembering.... I hope you not mind? If so, I will retorn to say "Older git" . No problem.

Page 12 of 17 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top