Join for free
Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 06:29 PM

Re: Oooohhh - her revelations may be embarassing

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
An exceedingly wise person recently said

" .... choosing ones words with care can help so as not to provoke a reaction...
If we don't, we only have ourselves to blame if we get retaliation ..

Quite so Pummy
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It seems Tpin is back so maybe we will now see some genuinly 'frivolous' threads again
Ahhh yes....the very same as those you took part in?
Now....don't tell me you didn't enjoy them or at least had a little chuckle?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 07:17 PM

It seems Tpin is back so maybe we will now see some genuinly 'frivolous' threads again
Sorry but what a very nasty post.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Ahhh yes....the very same as those you took part in?
Now....don't tell me you didn't enjoy them or at least had a little chuckle?
I did Tpin as said above ' I don't have a problem with 'frivolous threads' but I don't consider this thread to be one of them and was surprised that anyone would mention frivolous threads in this one or bring your name into it and try to make a comparison.

Neither do I think people who are not posting on the site should be brought into threads and have said so on numerous occasions
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 07:38 PM

I did Tpin as said above ' I don't have a problem with 'frivolous threads' but I don't consider this thread to be one of them and was surprised that anyone would mention frivolous threads in this one or bring your name into it and try to make a comparison.

Neither do I think people who are not posting on the site should be brought into threads and have said so on numerous occasions
Sit back, buckle up and enjoy the ride
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

12-06-2016, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
That's good news.

Hi JB
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

12-06-2016, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Sorry but what a very nasty post.
What is 'nasty'about being pleased someone who posts 'frivolous posts' as someone in this thread calls them has returned and that I hope to see more genuine frivolous threads, this is not one of them .

What is nasty to me was Ruthio bringing Tpins name into this thread and asking why I didn't 'tear into him' ...
This is the sequence of posts above...

Yes seriously, just read the thread title .
'' Oooohhh - her revelations may be embarassing''

Getting excited over the prospects of 'revelations' that haven't even happened and 'may' be exciting on some reality show really is rather pathetic and would probably not have happened three years ago .

That is my opinion if you don't like it you are free to ignore it Patsy.
Originally Posted by Patsy ->
There are plenty of ridiculous or frivolous threads on here but I don't see the reaction Joe constantly gets
I am not in the least 'excited' - as you seem to be Meg
I recall many times, you telling us to 'ignore' a thread or post that is not to our liking - hence my post
Originally Posted by ruthio ->
So Meg, why didn't you tear into Tpin with his frivolous and what some saw as thoroughly tedious and childish threads?
Where have I mentioned frivolous threads in this thread Ruthio, that was Patsy not I .

I see absolutely nothing wrong with frivolous threads, but what have they got to do with one person raking up every spec of dirt real or imagined that they can find about one particular political party practically on a daily basis .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 07:45 PM

God ! Still going on - unbelievable
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
God ! Still going on - unbelievable
Just back from my weekend away and as you say it's still going on can only assume others have less fun at weekends than I do these days can recommend turning off Internet for a couple of days to regain perspective, not you patsy the others maintaining the bitter bickering
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

13-06-2016, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Just back from my weekend away and as you say it's still going on can only assume others have less fun at weekends than I do these days can recommend turning off Internet for a couple of days to regain perspective, not you patsy the others maintaining the bitter bickering
The astute poster will learn a lot from the smug tone of your post Julie.
No other comment is necessary.

Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top