Join for free
Page 12 of 26 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 12:48 PM

Re: Boris Johnson resigns.

I thought it was a simple question of whether ya want a soft brexit or hard brexit??
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I thought it was a simple question of whether ya want a soft brexit or hard brexit??
That's true Gummy but there lies the rub, no-one can agree on which.. .
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Does Anyone know exactly what those terms mean?...I sure as hell don't...and no...don't bother enlightening Me...I'm past caring now.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Does Anyone know exactly what those terms mean?...I sure as hell don't...and no...don't bother enlightening Me...I'm past caring now.
Hi

Brexit is like a boiled egg, can be either hard or soft and sometimes you do not get what you ordered.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Brexit is like a boiled egg, can be either hard or soft and sometimes you do not get what you ordered.
Or in this case, scrambled.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 02:30 PM

A proper dog's breakfast.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
That's true Gummy but there lies the rub, no-one can agree on which.. .
I disagree.

17.4 million voters, including myself, voted as described on the ballot paper for what people now call a 'hard Brexit'.

It is the remainiacs who coined the term 'soft Brexit' in the hope of persuading the authorities to keep us in the EU in all but name.

There is no disagreement amongst those of us who want out.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I disagree.

17.4 million voters, including myself, voted as described on the ballot paper for what people now call a 'hard Brexit'.

It is the remainiacs who coined the term 'soft Brexit' in the hope of persuading the authorities to keep us in the EU in all but name.

Hi

That was not what was described on the Ballot Paper, it was a simple remain or leave question.

Norway and Switzerland are not part of the EU, but are very different to the hard brexit being proposed by some.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

That was not what was described on the Ballot Paper, it was a simple remain or leave question.

Norway and Switzerland are not part of the EU, but are very different to the hard brexit being proposed by some.
Whilst not described , I do understand what JBR is saying

I voted for a complete cut, not all this well ok we will stay with that bit, we will still carry on doing the other bit and at the same time allowing Brussels dictate to us how its going to be

Its our divorce, we need a new divorce negotiator
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I disagree.

I was referring to the government, who seem pretty evenly split. I think we have to recognise though that we will all need to accept some compromise at some point.

Page 12 of 26 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top