Join for free
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 05:26 PM

Re: Old Grey Fox in the Hot seat.

Only a few hours left.

Time to say thank you to OGF for being such a great volunteer.

Ffosse in the hot seat on Friday. .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 06:18 PM

Almost time to wind up but not quite

I wondered if you have a question you wish had been asked if so what is it and have you enjoyed your time in the hot seat
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 07:44 PM

Thank you OGFox....you know I loved it, you did such an interesting thread......couldn't be better.....if I want to learn more, I will "find you"......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
What a lovely reply - thank you!

And I agree with you 100%
Thank you Tabby......I have loved getting to know you a little more, kindred spirit....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Only a few hours left.

Time to say thank you to OGF for being such a great volunteer.

Ffosse in the hot seat on Friday. .
It's been my pleasure Carol, there have been some very good questions.....A big thank you to all my questioneers...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-09-2018, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Almost time to wind up but not quite

I wondered if you have a question you wish had been asked if so what is it and have you enjoyed your time in the hot seat
I've loved every minute in the hot seat Summer, it has been so exciting to log on the forum, wondering what questions would be waiting for me.......And through the questions, I've learned a little bit about the people who asked them....

Certainly the interrogators have left no stone unturned, but you still don't know what my favourite colour is....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-09-2018, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Thank you OGFox....you know I loved it, you did such an interesting thread......couldn't be better.....if I want to learn more, I will "find you"......
Thanks Blueberry, I'll be waiting......
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good Morning Carol....
My Biggest Regret?.....

Joining this forum......
I used to spend summer days running across the open moors and wildspaces, or laying naked on a deserted beach bonding with nature and working on my suntan.....My winter days were spent lolling by the fireside with a good book or listening to music with a glass of port in my hand.

But now I visit the forum every spare minute of the day, Mrs Fox has left me and the sink overflows with dirty pots.......I lull about in an old pair of shorts and a string vest because there are no clean clothes in my wardrobe....I am reluctant to visit Mrs Foxes wardrobe where she has left a few items of clothing that she didn't take with her when she left.....The Ra Ra Skirt and Boob Tube.......Give it time though.....

Seriously.......
I regret ever starting smoking and not telling my Mum how much I loved her before she died.....

All the rest has made me into the handsome, humorous, fibber that I am now....
Be careful with the Fibbing OGF, Fibrosis is not good, don't take any chances.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Certainly the interrogators have left no stone unturned, but you still don't know what my favourite colour is....:-D
Green ?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

26-09-2018, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Be careful with the Fibbing OGF, Fibrosis is not good, don't take any chances.
Thanks Spitty, I'll bare () that in mind......

Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top