Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 04:59 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 05:01 PM

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 09:39 PM

Good for you Gummy, you can’t have too many Chinese friends, I have only met a few personally, there ain’t an awful lot of them here but in all my dealings with buying stuff from the Chinese I’ve found them to be very fair and always polite, I can honestly say that in ten years of dealings with them I have never been let down yet, one parcel (A HD satellite receiver box) went astray and when I informed them that I hadn’t received it another box was flown out quickly with a free gift of an extra HDMI cable. I’m very happy with the service I get.

Amazing what can be done with a plain drab wall Sweetie, did you notice they moved the two trees in the foreground?

Yes Stanley is a ringer for the Pope, I don’t know much about the new Pope, the one I remember best was Pope John Paul 11 because he was the spitting image of my father in law who died in 1971 aged 60, I have a photo but it’s with all the old stuff on a hard drive somewhere, anyway you’d be looking at the exact same face.

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 09:50 PM

Some of those TV ads can get to you, they repeat them so much now on the cheap channels that they lodge in your brain long after you switch off and go to bed, well that’s what they’re supposed to do.
Anyway one particular ad really gets on my wick (besides the idiot who says “It’s time to blow up your mobile people”, it’s a wonder the anti terrorist squad haven’t locked him up by now) it’s the rather large lady with the horn rimmed spectacles in the Sun’s bingo ad.
Last night I had a nightmare that she was coming at me all naked and wobbley waving a hatchet above her head as she screamed “Oi you! are you gonna bingo. are you gonna bingo” I woke up terrified with the sweat pouring off me and was about to make a dash for the bathroom to throw water on my face when the wife woke up and stopped me, she had a job calming me down, but I eventually fell back into a peaceful sleep, what a relief, rescued from a fate worse than death.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

13-11-2018, 11:50 PM

My hubby has weird dreams over adverts Jem. Must be a man thing.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 12:14 AM

we came out of a female body ; were suckled at a female breast - had our nappies changed by female hands and sometimes our bottoms spanked - what do you expect?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

14-11-2018, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
we came out of a female body ; were suckled at a female breast - had our nappies changed by female hands and sometimes our bottoms spanked - what do you expect?
Good point. That may change very soon.
Not seen Spitty today.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Good point. That may change very soon.
Not seen Spitty today.
he spits this way ; he spits that way - sometimes he just runs out of spit!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

14-11-2018, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
he spits this way ; he spits that way - sometimes he just runs out of spit!
He has that return thread.
I guess he will. X

Good Night Possums. X
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 08:11 AM

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top