Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 07:53 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Hello Possums.
I'm flying home tomorrow.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 09:35 PM

As a pseudo intellectual, I will not post into a machine that tells me a correspondence of approximately 42 characters is too short, then rejects the post.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 09:37 PM

Who knows where the road takes us RJ.

“I’m flying home tomorrow”
Very tough on the old arms that flying Sweetie, why not board a plane and let the plane do the flying, or you could do a Ginger Rogers when she went flying down to Rio.

Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 10:55 PM

Following my random splattering of words my dear Jem & Spitfire,
I am bound to say that I have no idea where I am going, so anyroad will take me there
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 11:02 PM

The boom time it is over
A ghost town is all that's here
The gold rush it is over
And depression days draw near

So tonight after sundown
I'm gonna pack my case
Without a word, without a sound
Disappear without a trace

Oh I'm going southbound
Oh I'm going southbound

Drifting like a drover
Chasing my career
From the ships docked in the harbour
New horizons will appear

Tumbling with the tumbleweed
Down the open road
I'll be taking just what I need
Before my head explodes

Oh I'm going southbound
Oh I'm going southbound
Southbound

Oh I'm going southbound
Oh I'm going southbound

Hey, you're not getting any younger
The wild west has already been won
Northern nights are growing colder
And the old eastern ways are gone

So tonight after sundown
I'm gonna pack my case
Disappear without a trace

Oh I'm going southbound
Oh I'm going southbound

New horizons will appear
Oh I'm going south from here
I've got to leave this ghost town

Oh let's go down to Rio
I got to go
Oh you know I'm southbound
Southbound
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 11:44 PM

“Ta hell ya are, get on yer horse and drink yer milk, we’ll head ‘em off at Dry Gulch Pass”
(John Wayne)
I have a heavy cold on me and I was a hankerin’ for a handkerchief all day.
Don't mind me, I've been watching too many old westerns lately.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 01:29 AM

I met me mate Mitch the other day over a pint of guiness - did I ever tell you he's a medium and talks to those on the other side? - his brother is over there - his name is Michael and at the moment he tells Mitch he is building arches for the angels to hang around on??

but I did ask him a most significant question that has been asked by millions down the milleniums and will post it soon - with the answers attached! watch out for this exciting news!

Oh apart from me four dogs and a cat I had a strange 'black dog' hangin around the other day - it felt like it was eatin me soul out - thank god it's disappeared - scared the bleedin be jesuses out of me!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 03:09 AM

Don't worry,gummy...that black dog was gathering all the negative vibes to itself,to whisk them off to Crapland,where they'll be eradicated..
It's gone,THEY'VE gone-it's SUNSHINE & happy thoughts for you from here on, bro.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 05:04 AM

well true I do feel much better today! - the sun is shining - it's always bloody shining - clouds scud in and scud out - no rain but the weather man says storms all around - whether or not we get them!

watered the garden and added more reticulation - I like working with water and reticulation - only way to get wet really whilst waiting for the rain!

fried rice for breakie - dogs and cat fed and I am now learning magic with harry potter meets the British Library - what a strange name - I thought all the libraries in Britain were British libraries? Now were was I oh yes talking to me mate who takes to his bros on the other side!

Well this is how he told it to me – a lot of people say it is either impossible or very difficult to talk to people who have crossed over – right?
There are three essential reasons that the communication is limited ; severely limited

1. The daddy syndrome – “but why dad” – if communication channels were opened to all and sundry the airways would be clogged – because your little minds cannot yet grasp the vastness and magnificence of the universe – so it would be constantly “ but why” can you imagine 8 billion [approx] “but why” sessions going on for 24 hrs none stop – think about it ; think about it?

2. The suicide phenomena – knowing how good it is over there and talking to family regularly will lead to the suicide choice – a quick way to join them and have fun – yes it would control the world population explosion but would leave a lot of grieving people behind – think about it ; think about it!

3. Someone once said “ our function on this planet is to work out our own shit our own way” just do it and stop asking for advice and questions all the time. Once you have got to three score years and ten and maybe a few more – you will have worked most of it out and will then be ready to cross over – think about it ; think about it

What about séances – oh not séances – we get so bored over here with them – we are allocated séance sessions on a never ending universal calendar – and wo and be tide you if you don’t do your stint – the arch angels wrath. So we do make a token offer of “ speed chatting “ across the airways – little messages that keep some happy but it’s only like takin a cough drop to clear ya head!

I guess that just about sums it up - patter cake ; patter cake ; make me a man!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 05:46 AM

I have taken some very special photos for Scribbles today.
I will post when home.
I'm worn out and up early to check out tomorrow.
Good Night from the big Apple Possums. X

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top