Join for free
Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 10:06 AM

Re: Sir Cliff Cleared of Historic Sex Offences

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
So what were they all up to ?
I am not going to discuss peoples activities on here, but they were no angels! Anyway, I wouldn't want to upset you with smutty talk!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am not going to discuss peoples activities on here, but they were no angels! Anyway, I wouldn't want to upset you with smutty talk!
So are you saying that you were not involved but your husband was ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Because Galty if I had been accused of something and there was no evidence to charge me with anything I wouldn't like people gossiping about me and you probably wouldn't either.

If anyone knows anything about the case they should go to the police with their information so it can be tested in court
and the accused can have their say.

The entire case is an attack on the democratic principle of presumption of innocence .
The police IMO have behaved disgracefully in this matter .
The have smeared the name of a innocent man .
Anyone accused of a crime should have anonymity until they are charged much less the police leaking stuff for the media .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 11:45 AM

So are you saying that you were not involved but your husband was ?
I am not even going to dignify that comment with a response!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 11:52 AM

I am not even going to dignify that comment with a response!
So just what are we supposed to make out of this ?
My ex was one till I told them all, at a social gathering, that getting rid of one perverted abuser from the group wouldn't save the rest of them who were up to the same activities.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

19-06-2016, 12:05 PM

So just what are we supposed to make out of this ?
If you don't read the whole thread how the hell do you expect to understand! I will explain it in detail......

My husband was a Mason and one of the members was arrested for having sex with his step daughter. At a drunken evening, when I went to pick my husband up, I heard one of them say " I bet we have all had a bit of young stuff on the side haven't we.... I know I have" at which point I told them "that getting rid of one perverted abuser from the group wouldn't save the rest of them who were up to the same activities". After that I asked my husband to leave because his daughter could easily become one of this young bits of stuff. and he agreed.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 12:14 PM

They're not all that bad Twink.
They can come in handy if you're up in court for a minor traffic offence ... and you know the nod and wink routine.

They asked me to join.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

19-06-2016, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
They can come in handy if you're up in court for a minor traffic offence ... and you know the nod and wink routine.

They asked me to join.
Women are not allowed to join the Masons Morti
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 12:18 PM

Women are not allowed to join the Masons Morti

Save
How do you know Malcolm?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

19-06-2016, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

They asked me to join.
Morty if you had joined they may have spit roasted you and all be after your cracklin.
It was a little aside joke between Pummy and I, so I wouldn't have posted it but nosy Malcolm wanted all the details!

Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top