Join for free
Page 13 of 62 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 06:59 PM

Re: Shooting outside Parliament

The man has now been named by the police as Khalid Masood British born with previous offenses for violence.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Not so Julie one in 12 people in London are Muslims .
As are large tracts of the north and midlands.
The Jewish population of the UK is numbered at approximately 370,000
The Muslim population at 2.8 million
There was the same rhetoric in the 50s and 60s the only difference was that it was "the blacks". I wonder who will be next?

Pretty much the same here first it was the Greeks and Italians, then the Eastern Europeans, followed by the Vietnamese, Chinese, Lebanese etc all eventually assimilate. Fortunately the complainers are very much a small minority.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
There was the same rhetoric in the 50s and 60s the only difference was that it was "the blacks". I wonder who will be next?

Pretty much the same here first it was the Greeks and Italians, then the Eastern Europeans, followed by the Vietnamese, Chinese, Lebanese etc all eventually assimilate. Fortunately the complainers are very much a small minority.
When muslim numbers overtake us, I wonder whether they'll be complaining about the 'whites'.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
There was the same rhetoric in the 50s and 60s the only difference was that it was "the blacks".

Too many years under the Aussie sun Bruce .
It's not rhetoric and ' the blacks' never blew up tube stations or murdered people in terrorist attacks as has been happening all over Europe .
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Too many years under the Aussie sun Bruce .
It's not rhetoric and ' the blacks' never blew up tube stations or murdered people in terrorist attacks as has been happening all over Europe .
Have you not noticed what colour a lot of muslims are?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 08:15 AM

Hi

Emily Thornberry, the Labour Frontbencher, has said the problem is that we do not engage with particular communities.

So it is our fault then.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 08:22 AM

Thank goodness that man didn't have a gun, I wonder why if he was considering such an atrocity he didn't have one? Maybe he did it on impulse without planning? Something just flipped? We will never know.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Emily Thornberry, the Labour Frontbencher, has said the problem is that we do not engage with particular communities.

So it is our fault then.
Speaking as a fairly civilized human being, I would like to say that, If I moved to another country I would probably make first contact with any English speaking people who already live there. I hope that they. in turn, would teach me a little about the people of my chosen country... having already made the effort to integrate with them. I would then make the effort to get to know the people I had come to live among, so I could learn more about them and my new country.
British people, who move to another country and lock themselves into a British community, will never feel that the new country is home... but surely that is what many immigrant Muslims do....so it isn't our fault because they chose to live here!
If they made more effort to integrate, perhaps we will all learn more about their opinions on Islam terrorists
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 08:58 AM

Hi

I was being sarcastic Twink.

It is the likes of Thornberry, Harman and Abbott who encourage them not to integrate.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I was being sarcastic Twink.

It is the likes of Thornberry, Harman and Abbott who encourage them not to integrate.
I know Swim, I just thought I could help by demonstrating how easily it can be done.

Page 13 of 62 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top