Join for free
Page 13 of 23 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 07:35 PM

Re: Paris Attacks

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Bit late closing its borders now isn't it? Like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted. There is going to be a hell of a lot more of this and its the wests fault for letting the b*******s in, in the first place and unbelievably they are still letting them in!! All these migrants who are they? We don't know what sort of thoughts are going on in their minds. Call me mad if you like but i have an idea they are going to try their best to swamp the west and take over so the whole of Europe becomes Muslim and it is possible. Lets face it they breed like rabbits. This Migrant flood should never have been allowed to start in the first place their boats should have been turned around and they should have been made by force if thats what it takes to go back where they came from. Do the same as Australia they don't want them and good for them.
Good Post DOC. It is so scary , just where will end . Do hope Bliar is sleeping easy in his bed [not]
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 07:54 PM

re
Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Good post Realist ...I agree with it all!
Really, I thought it was the biggest load of rollocks I have read on here since I joined.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 07:57 PM

Duke I happen to agree with Realist and what he says ..
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
There is no ISIS, neither was there ever any Al-Queada. These are fabricated enemies to use as scapegoats to appease a dumb population whilst atrocities are perpetrated on home ground by your own governments and the people who control them. The governments want YOU to believe in these fictitious organisations so that when they go to war in foreign countries which shouldn't concern them, you will give them your backing and not vote them out. Blair lied to us all about WMDs to instigate his war, the US orchestrated 911 so they could have their wars and so on.
Phew! That's a relief! Poor old Lee Rigby was only beheaded with a fabricated machete. Thousands of Yazidi women were only raped by fabricated Jihadists, and all those befuddled Parisians were killed by fabricated ISIS supporters. At last I can breathe easily!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 08:27 PM

I agree with him as well Aysa he states the truth this really is what is going on.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 08:32 PM

Duke I happen to agree with Realist and what he says ..
I don't he is talking out of his arse.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 08:36 PM

Thats just your opinion Purwell its not mine
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 08:42 PM

Thats just your opinion Purwell its not mine
Am I not entitled to that opinion?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

14-11-2015, 08:44 PM

Where did I say you wernt allowed that opinion ????
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

14-11-2015, 08:45 PM

You have your opinion and I have mine ....they just arnt the same and never will be. Simple isnt it?

Page 13 of 23 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top