Join for free
Page 13 of 35 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 06:42 PM

Re: Teeth

Originally Posted by pixie ->
its the keeping your mouth open for long that bothers me lol
Before my dentist starts any work on my teeth, he always says if I want him to stop for any reason (usually to swallow!) I just have to raise my hand and he will stop immediately.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by pixie ->
its the keeping your mouth open for long that bothers me lol
Never thought that was a problem for any woman.
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Never thought that was a problem for any woman.
I don't know this guy ^^^

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 09:24 PM

My missus can't keep her mouth shut, she's going from the time she gets up in the morning, if she's not talking to the neighbours she's on the phone to one of her many sisters, and they are the same, they all love to talk, it doesn't bother me anymore, I'm well used to it, in fact if she wasn't talking I'd think something was wrong with her.
Which reminds me, and more to the point, when she had to have all her top teeth removed about 15 years ago, I went along to the Dentist with her, I think it's important to have someone with you if you can arrange it, she was grand, not a bother on her, we got a taxi home. It kept her mouth shut for a while, but not for long.
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Chippy ->
I don't know this guy ^^^

You're too cute again Chippy.
You know how to stay outta trouble. . .LOL
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->

I chickened out at the last minute, Carmen. I was all geared up to go, but then I just couldn't. However, I have made a new appointment which will be on Friday 25 May.

I feel awful about it, but I just couldn't gear myself up to go. I will definitely go to the next appointment though.
Hi Molly,
I waited to to reply until my husband got his operation done on his teeth to tell you what went on.

He had to have all his lower taken out. They were pretty bad so he needed a surgeon.
It went so well. They gave him twilight sleep. First they numbed the areas before giving him the shot to deaden the entire area.
That's the part I dread. The needle !

Hope you keep your appointment in May.
If you have bad teeth, that means you are swallowing poison. It can cause the "Domino Effect," to other areas of your body.

Keep the appointment!
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mlee ->

You're too cute again Chippy.
You know how to stay outta trouble. . .LOL
Yeah, makes a change Hehehe.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 10:25 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for the comments and making me smile.

Emily, no I don't have any bad teeth, but thanks for the input.

Thanks Jem. The dentist suggested somebody come with me, but I don't anyone who could come along, so I'm on me own with this.

Cheers Lynne, and I promise I will keep the next appointment.

Mags, that's what my dentist tells me to do if I need to swallow or just need a minute.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 10:42 PM

Go and get your teeth done Mollie, after you've had them done you'll feel a lot better.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 10:46 PM

Hi Mollie I've just caught up with this thread, i can understand how you must be feeling its a big step to take, but once you have completed your treatment i am sure you will be over the moon.

My dad had all his teeth removed a few years back, his teeth were ok but some were loose and they became a big problem for him eating let alone the fact he hated the way they looked
he put it off as long as possible,now he says he wishes he had
taken the plunge as soon as he started having problems.

Good luck to you Mollie and try your best to keep your next appointment.

Page 13 of 35 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top