Join for free
Page 13 of 17 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 10:02 AM

Re: Cats and Idiots.

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I have just had words with my neighbour over watering my garden .
He says watering my garden is rotting his fence . ( the fence that he put up over my land while I was abroad )
It’s now going green and despite the fact that it’s has been raining practically all winter and summer it’s my watering he says is rotting his fence .
He says he will tear it down . I sai if you do and damage my plants I will prosecute .
He a nasty little man with all the worse little man syndrome .
I hate the little twerp but if I report this to my solicitor it will affect me if I want to sell .
I shall of course continue to water my garden his fence can rot completely for all I care .
Deeds to your property show the boundaries, if his fence is built on your land make him take it down.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The cats are still causing problems, just now stalking my bird feeders.

Time for pressure sensitive high pressure water sprays.

A remarkable lack of idiots however.

Humans that is.
Perhaps you could instal a little sentry box and stand in it 24/7.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Deeds to your property show the boundaries, if his fence is built on your land make him take it down.
If it IS on your property you'd better get your solicitor involved sooner rather than later because if he HAS stuck on your land it's possible you might lose that land after a number of years inactivity on your part. As for complaints that watering your plants causing damage to hid fence. --- my way of dealing with that would probably not be your way.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Perhaps you could instal a little sentry box and stand in it 24/7.
That makes more sense than other things he's claiming to be considering.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 02:23 PM

[QUOTE=The Artful Todger;2126620]If it IS on your property you'd better get your solicitor involved sooner rather than later because if he HAS stuck on your land it's possible you might lose that land after a number of years inactivity on your part.

Indeed, I also read that somewhere.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 02:32 PM

Plus, of course, if you did decide to sell up Muddy, having a potentially outstanding boundary dispute (and all it entails) isn't what one might consider an attractive selling point.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The cats are still causing problems, just now stalking my bird feeders.

Time for pressure sensitive high pressure water sprays.

A remarkable lack of idiots however.

Humans that is.
High pressure?

You surely don't want to kill them.

The one I posted is harmless, but I assure you it will send them on their way without injuring them, completely automatically.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
High pressure?

You surely don't want to kill them.

The one I posted is harmless, but I assure you it will send them on their way without injuring them, completely automatically.
The one I posted about - four times - is harmless and it works.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
The one I posted about - four times - is harmless and it works.
I would have written that in "big" as Judge Rinder says.

Bold, as well
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
He took down the old fence ( which was not old ) while we were away and put his in .
He says he put the posts in the middle of the boundary line .
BUT the golden rule is that the FACE of the fence must be on the boundary line but he has pushed it out onto my border .
So my plants that were about a foot from the fence are now right up against it and he has gained 6 or more inches of my border .
This means that where the fence meets the house at the garage it’s link detached a part of my wall is in his garden .
He says we built too close ( we were here first ) he built an extension by extending the wall and on the planning showed a 15 inches step back from the fence . However planning permission given he built his wall with no step back and five cms from my property . He took down the fence which separated that bit .
He also cut the tiles of my garage to fit his extension agains without my permission .
I objected at the time but was told he can do this .

Page 13 of 17 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top