Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 10:06 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

See what I mean?

Duck FFS!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 10:07 PM

Sorry, just a smidgen of politics in there.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 10:13 PM

Have you all seen Fruity's photo thread?
The fly past. Brilliant photos.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

20-02-2019, 10:15 PM

No, will go in search of.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Have you all seen Fruity's photo thread?
The fly past. Brilliant photos.
fed up of fly pasts down here they settle eveywhere - on my eyes ; up me nose and on me breakie [outdoors of course] had a wonderful full blown monsoonal storm yesterday rain for three hours non-stop - now that's my kind of weather! - stopped the flypasts that's for sure!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
fed up of fly pasts down here they settle eveywhere - on my eyes ; up me nose and on me breakie [outdoors of course] had a wonderful full blown monsoonal storm yesterday rain for three hours non-stop - now that's my kind of weather! - stopped the flypasts that's for sure!
Ah yes I forgot you have flies.
Tonka flypast is Fruity's thread in photo section.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 10:27 PM

planes ? - keep them on the ground - much safer!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 10:28 PM

I remember that 'Dig' Spitty.

I do eat cake and plenty of other stuff with eggs in it, but out of sight out of mind, it's probably impossible to get something in the baked line that hasn't got eggs Sweetie.

Quote Spitfire. "Just thinking, do archaeologists looking for friendship and romance, sign up to a Carbon Dating Site???"

If you ever go to an archaeologists convention you will notice they always refer to their wife/partner as ‘My little treasure’ that’s because they dug them up on an island somewhere, and they are often very violent in their relationships with arguments and digs everywhere, those in long term relationships are fond of rubbing their jaws and saying "Ah yes, I remember my very first dig"
Agatha Christie was a keen archaeologist, after her first husband Archie Christie done the dirt on her by running off with a younger woman, she married archaeologist Max Mallowan.
Here they are looking into a hole at Tell Halaf, Iran. She wrote her book "Murder in Mesopotamia" while on a dig there.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

20-02-2019, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Ah yes I forgot you have flies.
Tonka flypast is Fruity's thread in photo section.

Kilts don't have flies.

Lots of folks have files.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

20-02-2019, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I remember that 'Dig' Spitty.

I do eat cake and plenty of other stuff with eggs in it, but out of sight out of mind, it's probably impossible to get something in the baked line that hasn't got eggs Sweetie.

Quote Spitfire. "Just thinking, do archaeologists looking for friendship and romance, sign up to a Carbon Dating Site???"

If you ever go to an archaeologists convention you will notice they always refer to their wife/partner as ‘My little treasure’ that’s because they dug them up on an island somewhere, and they are often very violent in their relationships with arguments and digs everywhere, those in long term relationships are fond of rubbing their jaws and saying "Ah yes, I remember my very first dig"
Agatha Christie was a keen archaeologist, after her first husband Archie Christie done the dirt on her by running off with a younger woman, she married archaeologist Max Mallowan.
Here they are looking into a hole at Tell Halaf, Iran. She wrote her book "Murder in Mesopotamia" while on a dig there.

thanks Jem ya a mind of information and always quite fascinating but I am never sure if you are pulling our legs [metaphorically of course] could you put a little icon at the bottom to indicate whether it is true or false - like truey or falsie??

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top