Join for free
Page 14 of 38 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 > Last »
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 05:15 PM

Re: Am I Just An Old Fuddy-Duddy To Be Abhorred By This?

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
( well she has a - self made -fortune of £40 million for starters)
If its not envy what then?
Why would someone express such loathing and nastiness for someone they do not know and has not done them or anyone else any harm ?
They only other alternative is that it makes them feel better about themselves.
What do you think ?
I think you see a lot of yourself in her and the rest of us see none of her in us.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
For me personally, I'm not a fan of women that prostitute themselves for a quick buck
I also cringed at the many photos of her nights out wearing next to nothing and making lewd gestures to both males and females
She relished being a tart and I was sickened by it - you think it causes no harm, I think the opposite
Now she's made her fortune, she may well want to show another side because she is not respected

Respect is a wonderful thing to possess, she shunned it for obvious reasons
Patsy its really not good to throw around words like prostitute and tart in this manner.
Its libelous for a start.
So you dont like her clothes it doesn't make her a prostitute .
How do you know what she relished ?
I cant think of what harm her choice of clothes do to anyone else.
They do insult the eye at times and are often in appalling taste but then again so are Princess Eugenies and most people can live with that.
Respect - what a load of tosh
People respect you or they dont .
If they dont you just live it.
If you are affected by what other people think all the time they are controlling your life !
People respect the way she is bringing up her disabled son .
Her children are obviously very happy kids.
Extraordinary how much rancour she generates !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
I think you see a lot of yourself in her and the rest of us see none of her in us.
Well we do both love horses
Alas i am not so slim and rich!

We never see ourselves as other see us.

I am afraid that you have only shown yourself as extremely course and rude in the way that you post especially in regard to women .
Maybe you are not that way in reality
I hope not
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 05:30 PM

AO this is not the case at all.
Katie Price is the mother of a severely disabled child and she has spoken seriously about the difficulties of raising him and the attitudes of people towards the disabled .
For that she has my sympathy - at the very, very least.

She is also a very savvy business women and has her own range of riding clothes which are different to say the least!
Not the sort of thing that impresses me.

She has also written several childrens books .
That is nice. Are the books any good?

I really don't understand why people are so judgmental about her .
( does it make them feel better ?)
It doesn't make me feel better. I am a caring, over-sensitive father. It doesn't take much for my paternal instincts to come to the surface when I feel that a child is being unfavourably treated – physically or psychologically.

Its a sort of social racism brought about by envy as far as i can see …. (well she has a - self made -fortune of £40 million for starters) If its not envy what then?
Doesn't apply to me. Money does not impress me, anyway I didn't know she was worth £40 million until you told me just now.

Why would someone express such loathing and nastiness for someone they do not know …
I apologise for carrying the theme, but why would someone claim to know the parental abilities of a person they do not know?

… and has not done them or anyone else any harm ?
There's the crux of it. Dressing up a child to look like a whore looks like harm to me. But you are right of course right …… I don't know her.
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 05:33 PM

AO this is not the case at all.
Katie Price is the mother of a severely disabled child and she has spoken seriously about the difficulties of raising him and the attitudes of people towards the disabled .
She is also a very savvy business women and has her own range of riding clothes which are different to say the least!
She has also written several childrens books .
So you see there is a lot of facets to this woman .
I really don't understand why people are so judgmental about her .
( does it make them feel better ?)
Its a sort of social racism - brought about by envy as far as i can see,
Everyone is different and without a few colourful personalities the world would be a dull place
My granddaughter enjoyed Katie Price's children's books. Katie employed a ghost writer, Rebecca Farnworth, who wrote 14 books under Katie Price's name, 9 novels and 5 autobiographies. The first was entitled BEING JORDAN. Sadly, Rebecca died last year. Did she write the children's books too?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 05:38 PM

Well we do both love horses
Alas i am not so slim and rich!

We never see ourselves as other see us.

I am afraid that you have only shown yourself as extremely course and rude in the way that you post especially in regard to women .
Maybe you are not that way in reality
I hope not
Just a straight answer will be fine thanks.

Either as you admire the woman's values so much you must see a lot of her values in yourself , which will make her much like you.

Should you not see her values in yourself then we have another problem with your posting opinions on the subject, so you are confusing us.

And the worn out old sexist ranting and stirring about men posting does not work very well on here, the mods have more "up top" than other places.
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 05:40 PM

Very droll, Muddy. Post should be written in green? How childish you sound.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

22-12-2015, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by countrygirl ->
My granddaughter enjoyed Katie Price's children's books. Katie employed a ghost writer, Rebecca Farnworth, who wrote 14 books under Katie Price's name, 9 novels and 5 autobiographies. The first was entitled BEING JORDAN. Sadly, Rebecca died last year. Did she write the children's books too?
You saying she never even wrote the books , no surprise. So she made 45 million for getting silicone out on Page 3 then.
Who designed the horse gear "Noddy"?
countrygirl
West Midlands

22-12-2015, 05:49 PM

[QUOTE=dukeofearl;775690]You saying she never even wrote the books , no surprise. So she made didn't 45 million for getting silicone out on Page 3 then.
She certainly employed a ghost writer, Rebecca Farnworth, for her novels and autobiographies. She died last year aged 49. Look it up.
As for the children's books, I'm not sure.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 05:55 PM

I quite admire her, she came from very little and apart from a disasterous choice in men has done very well to manage a career and keeping her children heppy. When she was in I'm a celebrity we saw she really is a reasonably nice person again in BB she came across well her devotion to her children apparent.

Page 14 of 38 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top