Join for free
Page 14 of 18 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 03:51 PM

Re: I'm A Celeb Get Me Outer Here

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Lady C is reportedly intending to sue the camp members for bullying.
Originally Posted by clumsy ->
What a joke she is, she truly does think she is way above anyone else and quite obviously forgets that her title was gained by marriage, not earned.

What a ridiculous woman she is then.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 06:36 PM

Just shows her true colours in my mind!
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 07:28 PM

Will be interesting to see who goes today. I think that blonde haired girl will be next (can't remember her name) as she doesn't seem to get much air time at all.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 09:36 PM

I reckon it will be Kieron, he didn't seem to have a personality until Lady C left, all he did was sit and look miserable, I'm sure if he had found a suitable length of rope he would have been the first suicide in the jungle. He certainly was a 'Glass Half Empty' sort of bloke. Lady C had a very depressing influence on him. What a change happened yesterday when, in her absence he actually smiled and joined in with the spirit of the game.

Ant and Dec make that show, they are brilliant.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I reckon it will be Kieron, he didn't seem to have a personality until Lady C left, all he did was sit and look miserable, I'm sure if he had found a suitable length of rope he would have been the first suicide in the jungle. He certainly was a 'Glass Half Empty' sort of bloke. Lady C had a very depressing influence on him. What a change happened yesterday when, in her absence he actually smiled and joined in with the spirit of the game.

Ant and Dec make that show, they are brilliant.
Your last sentence, they certainly do! Their continued awards are well deserved, IMO. I love hearing the crew laugh at them.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 10:27 PM

The scriptwriters make them appear funnier than they really are, you can see them following the lines on their monitor
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 07:29 AM

The way the public have been voting makes it look like Dunk then Ton got kicked out by them for the way they treated Lady C,
I think Kieron maybe in there with a very good chance of being winner, solely because he looked after Lady C best he could, and the public liked her irrespective of this forum.
However my money is on Ferne.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 08:55 AM

I reckon Vicky will and should win.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 09:38 AM

If I voted and I don't, I would be voting Keiron to win with Vicky second. And we record the show so we can whiz through the bits with Ant and Dec can't abide them
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
The way the public have been voting makes it look like Dunk then Ton got kicked out by them for the way they treated Lady C,
I think Kieron maybe in there with a very good chance of being winner, solely because he looked after Lady C best he could, and the public liked her irrespective of this forum.
However my money is on Ferne.
Not so sure the public liked Lady C Wrinkly. I have just been looking at an on-line poll headed "Were you pleased to see Lady C leave the jungle", at the present time the poll shows 74% were glad to see her leave.

Page 14 of 18 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top