Join for free
Page 14 of 15 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 >
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 08:30 PM

Re: Oooohhh - her revelations may be embarassing

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
No idea what that post is all about.

Call me smug as many times as you wish by the way as I just call it happy to have better things to do these days than worry about what is being said on the forum, been scared at times to post as people have been so nasty but lately don't care at all they can be nasty as they like its water off a ducks back now.
Good for you, that is exactly how I feel, and why I rarely bother to post now.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 09:25 PM

No idea what that post is all about.

Call me smug as many times as you wish by the way as I just call it happy to have better things to do these days than worry about what is being said on the forum, been scared at times to post as people have been so nasty but lately don't care at all they can be nasty as they like its water off a ducks back now.
Perhaps we should go on an anti-nasty drive. Sounds like we're getting sublimely attuned to expect and eject angst when confronted with 'nastiness'.

Might be a good idea to ban the word nasty ..or try that reverse psychology thing. Azz could alter the censored words settings for all our posts and change 'nasty' to 'lovely.'

Disclaimer: I have no professional qualifications and make no claim to a level of genius otherwise never known. I'm just an enthusiastic amateur.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Good for you, that is exactly how I feel, and why I rarely bother to post now.
Oh what a shame .
We shall miss your scintillating informative humerous posts,
Bursting with intelligent observations phrased in a bright cheerful manner
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Perhaps we should go on an anti-nasty drive. Sounds like we're getting sublimely attuned to expect and eject angst when confronted with 'nastiness'.

Might be a good idea to ban the word nasty ..or try that reverse psychology thing. Azz could alter the censored words settings for all our posts and change 'nasty' to 'lovely.'

Disclaimer: I have no professional qualifications and make no claim to a level of genius otherwise never known. I'm just an enthusiastic amateur.
Lol I like that idea perhaps we could replace it with something more interesting though supercalifragilisticexpalidotious ? That may not be quite the correct spelling though
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 09:40 PM

supercalifragilisticexpalidotious ? That may not be quite the correct spelling though
Very nearly!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Very nearly!
Lol it nearly gave my spell checker a heart attack
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 09:45 PM

Lol I like that idea perhaps we could replace it with something more interesting though supercalifragilisticexpalidotious ? That may not be quite the correct spelling though
Superwhatsit will do fine ..
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Oh what a shame .
We shall miss your scintillating informative humerous posts,
Bursting with intelligent observations phrased in a bright cheerful manner
Thank you for your most intelligent contribution.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 11:24 PM

You're welcome .
Take note ,learn and maybe one day you might contribute something worthwhile too.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

13-06-2016, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
You're welcome .
Take note ,learn and maybe one day you might contribute something worthwhile too.
I will never be able to rise to your illustrious heights, I don't have the imagination.

Page 14 of 15 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top