Join for free
Page 14 of 23 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2016, 09:28 PM

Re: Gertie

Great news Mups
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2016, 10:18 PM

Hi Mups...wow, I can't believe I missed this thread! First of all, what a gorgeous little pup you have there. And secondly, sorry for all the worry you've had for the past month or so. I hope this latest appointment with the vet gives you hope for the future.

Sorry I've not seen this thread or commented. I don't often come onto the pets part of the forum.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 06:26 AM

It's sure sounding a lot better than it did!
It just shows ya, never give up hope.
Give that little Gertie sweetie some gentle hugs!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 10:42 AM

Thanks again ladies. Very grateful for your good wishes for her.
I shall keep going and doing everything possible for her and see where the road takes us.
As long as she stays happy as Larry, I'm happy too.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thank you ST.

Gerty had her check up yesterday, and I am feeling tentatively hopeful at the moment. When the vet listened with his stethoscope yesterday, he said it sounded quite different to how it was a fortnight ago, and he could barely hear anything wrong at all. He seemed quite surprised himself. Wow.
I am not being 'an ostrich', I know she has a problem because I cannot ignore her scan results, but so far, as she is growing well and getting stronger, she is coping well.
I also don't give a fig who thinks I'm living on cloud Cuckoo, but I like to think the prayers and the gentle touch of spiritual healing helps too.
I know she behaves quite differently for 2 days after her weekly session anyway, it is so noticeable, and where's the harm in a loving touch and a prayer, she adores the cuddle.
Thank you for your good wishes, I'll go and tell her. x
Aaaaah,great news for the little one Mups. She's bound to blossom under your care, she's a lucky pups having Mups

And BTW there's nothing wrong with living in Cloud Cuckoo...I reside there
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Aaaaah,great news for the little one Mups. She's bound to blossom under your care, she's a lucky pups having Mups

And BTW there's nothing wrong with living in Cloud Cuckoo...I reside there

Ah, well I'll keep an eye out for you, give us a wave if you see me won't you. .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

08-07-2016, 11:08 PM

I saw my vet again with Gertie this week, and said to him I need to be 100% sure there is nothing more that can be done to help Gertie's heart condition, so would he mind referring me to a veterinary cardiologist.
He has agreed, and is doing a referral for me. I hope her insurance will cover this, but we will see.
If nothing can be done to help her, then I shall have to accept that and just enjoy her for as long as I'm granted with her. At least I will know I've tried my best.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 12:16 AM

She will have a happy love-filled life whatever the outcome, Mups.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 05:14 PM

I'm glad Gertie has you
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
She will have a happy love-filled life whatever the outcome, Mups.
Totally agree with this. Well said, ST.

Page 14 of 23 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top