Join for free
Page 14 of 18 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 07:46 PM

Re: A Teapot of Memories

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
No we can't be doing with Harbal V.2. Be your own person, follow your own path.

Please.

For all our sakes.
Definitely - two would be unbearable. I will need tena pants.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
LOL! Don't worry. I'm not asking for any of your attention.
You are fast approaching the point of receiving it whether you ask for it or not, and you are the one who should be worrying, did you but know it.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
We'll see about that Harbal, don't bank on it!

😂😂😂😅......brilliant!!...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 07:55 PM

LOL! Don't worry. I'm not asking for any of your attention. All you'll need to do is enjoy the privilege of being my role model. Just follow the required behavioural instructions, and you'll be fine!
This sounds very ominous......
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

25-06-2021, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
This sounds very ominous......
Seriously now. I've been trying to fathom how my statement could possibly sound ominous.

I was under the impression that we were just joking around. If I've upset anyone, then this was entirely unintentional, and I apologise unreservedly.

As I've already said, I'm here to make friends. Certainly don't want to fall out with anyone.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 08:23 PM

Seriously now. I've been trying to fathom how my statement could possibly sound ominous.

I was under the impression that we were just joking around. If I've upset anyone, then this was entirely unintentional, and I apologise unreservedly.

As I've already said, I'm here to make friends. Certainly don't want to fall out with anyone.
Just jump on in there UKGC. We are all pussy cats here in need of entertainment. Backbone man, backbone. I want to know of theses behavioural instructions and am waiting to see what Harbal may do with them.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 08:26 PM

It takes a while to get your feet under the table....😂🤣....put the kettle on and make a nice cuppa....check the teapot first...
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

25-06-2021, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
It takes a while to get your feet under the table....😂🤣....put the kettle on and make a nice cuppa....check the teapot first...
Cuppa?! Sod that! I'm off down the pub! LOL!
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

25-06-2021, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Backbone man, backbone.
Okay, huff, huff, I've got me boxing shorts on, now what do I do?

Well actually, they're just rather large underpants that belong to the wife, but they'll do for now I suppose!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 08:42 PM

Didn't mean to alarm you...I was just kidding I forgot you are trying to be on your best behaviour after this morning! Its all good.

Page 14 of 18 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top