Join for free
Page 15 of 17 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 02:09 PM

Re: Time for Nigel to organise?

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
From Daily Express.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...-corbyn-labour

In other words, PR is not what Conservatives or Labour want.
Of course not.

Under FPTP the two parties take it in turn to govern us. Usually, one outnumbers the other and gives them pretty much a free ride for their term in office.

Under PR, they'd be surrounded by smaller parties whose combined numbers provide a greater threat to their authority. They don't like that!

On the other hand, in countries where PR is the norm things seem to run quite efficiently. I think we should give it a try.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Brexit is now a remainer plot? Heard it all now.
I'm afraid you make no sense.
On what basis do you claim that Donkeyman suggested that Brexit is a 'remainer plot'?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I am confused.
Please correct me if I have misunderstood.

You don't want Brexit. In other words, you wish to remain in the EU.

You are reconciled to leaving the EU. In other words, you accept that we are going to leave the EU.

In voting for the Conservatives, you are attempting to prevent Brexit because Boris's 'deal' is designed to keep us in the EU. Moreover, we shall not have any vote in the EU Parliament, yet will have to abide by their rules. In addition, we shall be obliged to pay them £39 billion for nothing.

Is that really what you want?

You've revealed the truth there JBR.

Remainers are Remainers. So they will back the Tories all day long as they are trying to push through BRINO.

The General Election is a total farce

There's no political party willing to properly effect BrExit except the BrExit Party itself and the establishments crooked FTPT system will ensure they can't win.

Nevertheless we must vote for BP anyway and take away as many seats as possible from the EU/Establishment Parties (Tory/Labour/Lib Dems)

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 03:37 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/11...ion-2019-video
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

05-11-2019, 06:06 PM

In the unlikely event that anyone is still unaware that Boris's deal is BRINO and ties us to the EU in many respects, please read this summary.

To me, at least, this clarifies how we are NOT leaving the EU in any real sense under Boris's deal, in fact if anything we are handing ourselves over to their rule to a greater extent than we already are.

No wonder the EU leaders were so happy to accept the deal!

(It may be helpful to enlarge the image in order to read the details.)

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 1.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	10996  
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 07:27 PM

Nobody will win if Corbyn gets in. Boris is Brexit with a capital B and he backs the deal. My view is that however you cut it nobody will ever be happy with it. If we leave with no deal then we will have the same rubbish for decades too.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

05-11-2019, 08:57 PM

Nobody will win if Corbyn gets in. Boris is Brexit with a capital B and he backs the deal. My view is that however you cut it nobody will ever be happy with it. If we leave with no deal then we will have the same rubbish for decades too.
If I may correct your misconception,
Boris is BRINO with a capital B.

I completely agree. He does back the deal; it keeps us under the complete control of the EU.

Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 09:40 PM

Brexit is now a remainer plot? Heard it all now.
Read my post again Annie,, l said fifty SHADES of brexit was
contrived by remainers!
Like/ soft brexit!
Like/ hard brexit
Like/ norway brexit
Like/ canada brexit
Like /transition brexit
ETC
ETC
ETC
Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 09:44 PM

Nigel is Brexit with a capital B Annie, Boris is a U turn brexit same
as May!
Donkeyman!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Read my post again Annie,, l said fifty SHADES of brexit was
contrived by remainers!
Like/ soft brexit!
Like/ hard brexit
Like/ norway brexit
Like/ canada brexit
Like /transition brexit
ETC
ETC
ETC
Donkeyman!
The only type of brexit required by remain is no Brexit. Which is why I was surprised you're blaming remain for everything leave has done.

The leave movement produced a blank sheet entitled "Brexit". Everything that has come since is from the leave camp.

Page 15 of 17 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top