Join for free
Page 15 of 51 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 03:59 AM

Re: I知 A Celebrity 2018

Camp opinion seems to be that Rita is potty-mouthed and scary but I quite like her while my main concern is Fleur who looks and laughs like a demented skeleton .....

Anne was given another chance, this time at a challenge with similar conditions to her BTT - in an obviously heavily edited segment, she, nevertheless, fared much better against gunge and critters with the help of Nick and James .....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 11:02 AM

I'm sad to say I am rapidly going off Anne.
I like her on The Chase, but not in the jungle.

I admit I have missed some nights, but from what I have seen she has only attempted two trials since it started, and both of them she called the "I'm a Celb" get-out clause.
She does not seem to be earning her fees like the others at all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I admit I have missed some nights, but from what I have seen she has only attempted two trials since it started, and both of them she called the "I'm a Celb" get-out clause.
Seeing her in a different guise on this show, rather than her alter ego, has made me view her differently, and I have to admit to not liking her much, either. I can稚 put my finger on it, though.

I fear the illusion has been shattered and won稚 enjoy the Chase in the future, should she stay on it as the Governess.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Seeing her in a different guise on this show, rather than her alter ego, has made me view her differently, and I have to admit to not liking her much, either. I can稚 put my finger on it, though.

I fear the illusion has been shattered and won稚 enjoy the Chase in the future, should she stay on it as the Governess.
My feelings exactly. I don't see how she can return to the Chase after this. Perhaps she doesn't intend to.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Camp opinion seems to be that Rita is potty-mouthed and scary but I quite like her while my main concern is Fleur who looks and laughs like a demented skeleton .....

Anne was given another chance, this time at a challenge with similar conditions to her BTT - in an obviously heavily edited segment, she, nevertheless, fared much better against gunge and critters with the help of Nick and James .....
That 'laugh' has become very annoying hasn't it.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 12:11 PM

Ann says she is autistic which would explain a lot
The surprise for me is John Barrowman
I didn't like him much before but he comes across as such a caring guy
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 12:12 PM

I like Nick Knowles
But I always have
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-11-2018, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Ann says she is autistic which would explain a lot
The surprise for me is John Barrowman
I didn't like him much before but he comes across as such a caring guy
Hi Rhan.

Me too, I have never been keen on the Barrowboy, always found him too loud but he seems quite nice in real life.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
My feelings exactly. I don't see how she can return to the Chase after this. Perhaps she doesn't intend to.
I've never seen the Chase so I can only comment on Anne's contribution to the show, which to my mind has been negligible, mainly because she has difficulties interacting with her camp-mates and reacting to unexpected events, due to Asperger's Syndrome. Since no two days in the camp are alike and no camper knows what's coming next, the place must seem like a "nut-house" to her. Another week of "surprises" would surely be a week of hell for her .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-11-2018, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I like Nick Knowles
But I always have
He seems ok, I know he gets a bit of a bad press in real life.

Page 15 of 51 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top