Join for free
Page 15 of 20 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 09:01 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Midlothian Scotland

Tess, I'm bloomin gobsmacked girl!! 66lbs!! You must be so proud of yourself and are an inspiration. You must feel so much better in yourself. I had lost a good bit of weight and felt great, but it's piled on again. Too much wining and dining. Its got to come off cos I'm fed up of it.

May it was a horrible day today. Our walk was great, but it rained most of the time. Still great walk and great chat.

Will be an early night tonight as we were up at 6.30 for the walk.

Night everyone and sleep well x
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 08:33 AM

Good Morning Each,a bit brighter here but forecast is showers and sun..so I guess it's sun-specs,raincoat, and brolly for Me Today...Have a good One All..May x
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 09:08 AM

Good morning all. This is my wee lie in morning

We're planning on going into Glasgow today to soak up the last of the commonwealth atmosphere. Depends on the weather.

Have a lovely day and catch up later x
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

03-08-2014, 09:29 AM

P.s. Tess I just peeked into your profile and what a pretty woman you are . You look lovely.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

03-08-2014, 09:34 AM

Me again!!

May I was just reading the thread back again to really catch up after the holidays. You and I were both previously on the same site and, yes, the Scottish thread only really posted on there, which was a pity.

I'm still in touch and we're meeting in Edinburgh next Saturday for lunch and a hurl on the trams .

Any one is welcome to join us. I'll be arranging a Christmas (ouch!) Meet soon and the same applies.
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 12:08 PM

First day of my holidays and the sun is shining...showers predicted for this afternoon but hey ho......two loads of washing done one in the machine....exercise dvd with my daughter done...now cycling indoors.....trying to encourage Rheanna to walk to Straiton with me.....if she doesn't I think I'll go myself anyway....fancy spending a bit of cash

Myra thank you for your lovely comments but I think I'm just a plain Jane tbh

Enjoy your day every one
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 09:45 PM

Evening Each,decided not to go to Loch Lomond,changed Our minds instead and ended up in Helensburgh,where it pissed down for 3 solid hours!!...Got back to Glasgow where the sun was shining...Oh well, had a a lovely Lunch in the Commadore Hotel...3 courses...wharra pig!!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

04-08-2014, 07:19 AM

Good Morning Each,Tess Im exhausted just reading about all the exercise You do

Aye Myra I know,it seems daft to Me to join a Social Site and just post on one thread,but Each to Their Own,

Off out later for lunch but it'll be a Salad for Me I think after the greed of Yesterday
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 08:11 AM

Good morning all. Very dark here this morning although the forecast doesn't predict rain today....we'll see eh? May I didn't walk to Straiton yesterday as the showers were very heavy so instead I did the exercise dvd again and a bit more on the indoor cycle
I did some online shopping though
I was supposed to be going on a walk with one of my groups this evening but it has been cancelled 'cos the leader is unwell. Hopefully it gets a bit brighter out there and I'll walk to Straiton today
Have a lovely day everyone
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

04-08-2014, 05:49 PM

Good Afternoon Each,it turned out to be a lovely sunny one here,so went for a nice long walk after lunch,

Going to Hosp' with My Daughter Tomorrow Morn' for Her Yearly mammogram....She takes it in Her stride but I worry Myself sick until She gets the all-clear

Taking a rest from the Cyber-Life for the time being,so shutting down the lap-top and concentrating on getting more exercise and seeing what's happening in My Community...See Ya All in a wee while

Page 15 of 20 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top