Join for free
Page 15 of 25 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2017, 04:37 PM

Re: Rolf Harris

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think for a man like him being tarnished by this probably hurts him more than prison. He's lost a lot of love from the public that he worked hard for over the years.

Yes, he has Julie. People will be spitting in his eye as they pass for ever more - whether he did it, or not.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2017, 04:46 PM

To be honest I'm still a little amazed over him.
But there you go, shows how little you truly know any celebrity figure behind the face they show the world.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2017, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
To be honest I'm still a little amazed over him.
But there you go, shows how little you truly know any celebrity figure behind the face they show the world.

Same can apply to anyone in 'real life' too, Mort.
Probably most criminals, pervs, and dirty old men are someone's neighbour/relative/employee etc. who have a public face and a private one.

(Not us good souls of course).
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2017, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Seeing as none of us were on the jury, or at the trial even, I don't see how anyone knows all the intricacies of what did or not go on all those years ago.

We didn't hear the evidence, see the witnesses, or anything else, yet so many people turn into judges.

Casting the first stone because they are so virtuous themselves?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2017, 09:14 PM

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 09:15 AM

Did I hear on the news yesterday that Rolf is appealing the charges he was convicted of when he was sent to prison?

New evidence must have come to light. Or he's just wasting his money.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 09:21 AM

I think it was his brother who said he has lodged an appeal maybe this is standard procedure .
However I think that the His whole conviction is unsafe I don't believe that any jury can without any evidence whatsoever but the word of the complainant prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone was groped by a man 40 years ago.
Nor do I think being groped 40 years back ruins ones life to that extent if so most women in the country would have ruined lives and loads of old men would be in court .

Personally I think that RH has brought more pleasure to many than grief .
He has caused most pain to his his family and yet they seem to be supporting him all the way .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-05-2017, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I think it was his brother who said he has lodged an appeal maybe this is standard procedure .
However I think that the His whole conviction is unsafe I don't believe that any jury can without any evidence whatsoever but the word of the complainant prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone was groped by a man 40 years ago.
Nor do I think being groped 40 years back ruins ones life to that extent if so most women in the country would have ruined lives and loads of old men would be in court .

He has caused most pain to his his family and yet they seem to be supporting him all the way .

Totally agree with that bit Muddy.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 09:37 AM

Good post Muddy, I agree with that...
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 08:28 AM

That piece of scum is a PAEDOPHILE, he violated a seven year old! I hope he never has another happy moment in his evil life!

Page 15 of 25 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top