Join for free
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 04:19 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I'm bouncin back babe!
Ah ha! Only a chosen few get to call me 'babe', and you, gumbud, aren't on the list. No offense, just the facts.

Now, as I said earlier, OUT, Gumbud.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 04:36 AM

I'm back babe!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 10:33 AM

I'm first and last.
Good Morning everyone.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 02:07 PM

Or good afternoon whatever the case may be.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 02:26 PM

I'm tired today.
I am having a little daydream and thinking I would quite like to be on some warm soft sand next to a glistening blue sea, perfect cloudless blue sky, and hearing nothing but waves gently lapping nearby . . . . and maybe an adonis eagerly waiting to serve to my every need . . . sigh . .

Instead, I am typing away, on a cool, dull day, washing machine clanking away in the next room, one dog alternating between twitching and snoring,
the smell of some stewing beef wafting through from the kitchen, and Judge Rinder waffling on the telly in the background.

Where did I go wrong?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'm tired today.
I am having a little daydream and thinking I would quite like to be on some warm soft sand next to a glistening blue sea, perfect cloudless blue sky, and hearing nothing but waves gently lapping nearby . . . . and maybe an adonis eagerly waiting to see to my every need . . .

Instead, I am typing away, on a cool, dull day, washing machine clanking away in the next room, one dog alternating between twitching and snoring,
the smell of some stewing beef wafting through from the kitchen, and Judge Rinder waffling in the background.

Where did I go wrong?
Judd didn't take you to Sicily!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Judd didn't take you to Sicily!

That is true Twink.
I mean, it's not as if we have insisted on Sicily even!
I wouldn't mind Egypt, or if all else fails - Cornwall even!
I wanted to live there once. Tis true.

He'll miss us when we've gone ya know.
Hope his ears are burning.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 05:21 PM

Luckily I have asbestos ears.

Egypt? Have you ever been to Cairo? Absolute sh**hole, having said that, it could be the ideal place for you wimmin. We could secrete you all at the bottom of one of the pyramids before walling you in.

You don't still fancy going to Cornwall do you? You're bound to get lost never to show your face on here again.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

10-09-2018, 05:58 PM

Now listen 'ere young man.
You should be grateful I am a kindly soul and do not hold it against you (much) for being such a mean spirited tyke.

I shall leave you to think about the error of your ways and trust you will reconsider your atrocious behaviour in the not too distant future.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Now listen 'ere young man.
You should be grateful I am a kindly soul and do not hold it against you (much) for being such a mean spirited tyke.

I shall leave you to think about the error of your ways and trust you will reconsider your atrocious behaviour in the not too distant future.

Oh Mups, haven't you told Judd about your new Sat nav.....ME

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top